Instant Pot?

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just bought an Instant Pot, I got the 7-in-1 6 quart model. I can't wait to try it out. I need to clean the kitchen out first... it has gotten really, really messy since I have been dealing with the cancer - surgeries, doctor appointments and radiation treatments every weekday. And working full-time; or as much as I can. It has been taking up too much time and energy.

I want to try Mac and Cheese in my Instant Pot. My DH likes the blue box stuff, it gives me a gut ache when I eat it.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I need to clean the kitchen out first... it has gotten really, really messy since I have been dealing with the cancer - surgeries, doctor appointments and radiation treatments every weekday.
Sucks that you're dealing with all that. :( But, I hope the instant pot helps you out! I love mine!

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Lol, I've been using an instant pot for months here, and didn't know that's what it was called. We made a big roast in it yesterday for company. We really like it. My son brought it when he moved some of his stuff here. We like it a lot.

LadyBugg

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hello! :frow
I have had the instant pot for about 6 months now. I mainly use it for making plain yogurt - which we use on or with everything. Our dogs eat a spoonful a day and I use it with fruit or as a replacement for sour cream.
I have also made lots of other things - chicken from frozen, pot roast with potatoes, lasagna, etc. I love it.
The only thing is that there is a learning curve, so I have to continually look at recipes - but generally I do that when making new things.

Latest posts