Introducing Aeryn Grace and her birth story :)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
That is just about the sweetest picture!! :love
Glad everything worked out OK for the both of you!!

How is the proud poppa doing?? Has he come back to earth yet? :woot

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Awww - I love babies and infants. I don't like teenagers tho!!!

She's darling and I'm so sorry that she had such a tough time coming into this wonderful world!!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congratulations. :). She's a beautiful baby! I'm sorry to hear the birth was such an ordeal. Maybe she'll have an easy childhood to make up for it. :)

chipmunk

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
She is so cute, and what a beautiful name you chose! :love
I'll bet she's already got her dad wrapped around her little finger!

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations! I have very often thought of you in the past month and wondered how it was going, glad to hear from you!!!

She is Beautiful. Newborn babies are just amazing. No matter *how* they get here :)

GOod luck, have fun (if "fun" can be used to describe having a new baby around :p),

Pat

Homemaker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congrats on your new baby! She's a beautiful girl.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies!

She's totally got her daddy wrapped around her little fingers... She just blinks her big blue eyes at him, and now adds a smile, and he turns into sappy daddy. He's already trying to figure out how early he can get her her first dirtbike. lol

I'm doing fantastic, I didn't even consider the possibility of a c-section (which is also why they let me push so long, because I didn't want surgery) so recovery was a little hard. Shawn took two weeks off of work because at first I couldn't get out of bed by myself or really do much... I was terrified, this is the first time I've ever had surgery, but it was fast and the doctor was great. Now that it's been 5 weeks I'm feeling mostly like a normal person again. I can pretty much do anything I could do before the surgery.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I was wondering how everything was after your other post....glad to see everything "came out" okay ;)

I was threatened with a c-section with my son and I was lucky that I was finally able to push him out. My labor with him was only 8 hours though from the time my water broke and he was my first. My DD's labor was 3 hrs after my water broke. I told the dr. that if I ever had another one I would skip the contractions altogether and when my water broke it would just come on out on a little surfboard :p

Glad you're feeling better! She's beautiful!