Is it safe...?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Kala said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
Wannabefree said:
I KNOW what you mean! It is such a drastic contrast!! Part of mine was allergy, and I am not TOTALLY traditional foods, but WOW, dramatic changes!
No one knows how awful they feel on SAD. That's part of the trouble with the skeptics.
Ok dumb question. SAD? What's that stand for?
Standard American Diet very sad.

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am seriously on Amazon right now finding a copy of Nourishing Traditions. That has been on my wish list for a VERY long time but I keep forgetting to order it!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
You are going to love NT. It is the ultimate book for those wanting to be self-sufficient.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The main fear people have about raw milk is the danger of Brucellosis; but there has never been a documented case of Brucellosis in goats.

I gotta laugh when people get all worked up about drinking raw milk, while they sit there and breastfeed their baby! :lol:

k15n1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Britesea said:
The main fear people have about raw milk is the danger of Brucellosis; but there has never been a documented case of Brucellosis in goats.

I gotta laugh when people get all worked up about drinking raw milk, while they sit there and breastfeed their baby! :lol:
It's a mystery to me, too. Our society allows people to make all kinds of important decisions (opt-out of vaccines, teach their children at home, etc, etc) but something minor like drinking raw milk is a lightning rod for opinion and passions. I honestly don't understand it.

SAD... what a great acronym.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Kala said:
I am seriously on Amazon right now finding a copy of Nourishing Traditions. That has been on my wish list for a VERY long time but I keep forgetting to order it!
I won an amazon gift certificate, and that's what I got ;)