Israel vs. Iran

Reaction score
I think the US felt bad about sitting around while Hitler put all the Jews in extermination camps. They knew about it but didn't do anything till Japan forced our hand. So they put them back where they claimed to have come from. Seems like they could have moved them to Utah or something. At any rate the Palestinians weren't too happy about it. It seems like it usually belongs to the country with the biggest gun.

Israel is pretty kick a**. But they do count on the US for most of their weapons. I believe the French supply them too. They could hold their own for a few days but they will run out of the high tech bombs they will need. i know they won't need smart bombs since they don't care too much about collateral damage. But they will need tactical nukes to go as deep as the bunkers are. At least that's what the US military says. Russia supplies Iran, but I don't think they will commit troops to Iran. Just advisers. Any nuclear war will spread. So lets hope Israel keeps their wits about them. We've lost enough troops already.

EweSheep

Power Conserver
Reaction score
If they are smart enough, they won't.

No guarantees, though!

BTW, what are Zionists and how differ they are from the Jews?

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
But they will need tactical nukes to go as deep as the bunkers are. At least that's what the US military says..
they are called bunker busters and they have evolved as our military capacity for death and destruction has evolved. These days they are loaded with depleted uranium, isotope uranium-238, which unlike the name suggest, is very very hot. If you ever get into the forums of vets you can read how they got testicular and rectal cancer from sitting on these bombs as they were transfered in trucks during desert storm.
When they explode they spew radio active dust all over the place and Doctors in Iraq are freaked out at all the childhood cancer they are seeing and grotesque birth defects. They claim its the depleted uranium dust causing it....eventually as wind patterns go, it will end up blowing over Asia, some say it could make it to California.

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Zionism http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

My opinion is that zionist do not really practice Judaism, They are really way to ugly and hateful to practice the beautiful teachings found in typical Jewish practice. They are hate mongers and power brokers and a lot of Jews in Israel would prefer them to be just gone! But just like here, the good don't get to rule, there in Israel mostly the wealthy and influential who are in or who can be controlled by the military, war machine economy, pharmaceutical industry and the diamond industry.

Reaction score
Mackay said:
Big Daddy said:
But they will need tactical nukes to go as deep as the bunkers are. At least that's what the US military says..
they are called bunker busters and they have evolved as our military capacity for death and destruction has evolved. These days they are loaded with depleted uranium, isotope uranium-238, which unlike the name suggest, is very very hot. If you ever get into the forums of vets you can read how they got testicular and rectal cancer from sitting on these bombs as they were transfered in trucks during desert storm.
When they explode they spew radio active dust all over the place and Doctors in Iraq are freaked out at all the childhood cancer they are seeing and grotesque birth defects. They claim its the depleted uranium dust causing it....eventually as wind patterns go, it will end up blowing over Asia, some say it could make it to California.
Yes, I know about bunker busters. I've seen quite a bit on those. They use the same material in the cannon shells on the Warthogs. I heard a report that the bunkers where the Iranians are developing their nukes are way underground. They are saying that the bunker busters can't go deep enough. That leaves tactical nukes. Tactical nukes are low yield nukes, usually .7 to 1.0 Kiloton. Compared to strategic nukes that are in the multiple megaton range. Tactical nukes are actually scarier in some ways than strategic nukes in that they can be used in a battlefield situation. If the Israelis use those, then the Russians may supply the Iranians with some.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Be thankful I am not in charge of the US military. My cure for the middle east would be to pull all of our troops out of the region. Send all the bankers and all the lawyers to Baghdad. Then fire up enough nukes to turn Irag, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, and the Suez into a giant glass bowl. After things cooled down enough, cut a passage between the Red Sea and the Mediterranean and let all that water flow into that nice new glass bowl........
THEN....I'd place a call to China and Russia. :D

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Be thankful I am not in charge of the US military. My cure for the middle east would be to pull all of our troops out of the region. Send all the bankers and all the lawyers to Baghdad. Then fire up enough nukes to turn Irag, Iran, Syria, Jordan, Israel, and the Suez into a giant glass bowl. After things cooled down enough, cut a passage between the Red Sea and the Mediterranean and let all that water flow into that nice new glass bowl........
:lol::gig:clap:yuckyuck

Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
You forgot the politicians.