It's gone very quiet over here...

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
No posts since yesterday? What are you all up to? :caf

I've been taking advantage of this gorgeous warm weather and did a load of laundry, went for a walk and cleaned the backyard in-between my usual daily doings. On days like today I really miss having a garden...

waretrop

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, someone told me that they couldn't wait to see the tortoise uncovered. He has been screaming to get out so here it is.....

rtort3.jpg

rtort6.jpg

rtort8.jpg

Finally winter is over and he is feeling mighty good in the spring sun.

Next to be uncovered is the bicycle and Anna Belle Leah will come out of her winter spot.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I've been spending time trying to figure out a health issue. I literally :thwhen I stand up. Some days are worse than others. I have doctor appointments coming up so I've been logging everything I eat, drink, do, heart rate patterns etc. Time consuming.

DH and I ear tagged lambs, vaccinated sheep and lambs. Banded tails and wethered ram lambs. Then started spring cleaning in the barn! 68 degrees and sunny today. :love

DH is talking about tilling the garden. I'm ready for a nap!

Last edited:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I had to change clothes...that old avatar just wasn't cuttin it...needed some attitude, and who better for that than my now teenage niece lol

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Goodness, @tortoise that sounds awful :hugs I hope this new development will help the doctors figure out what's going on and how they can help you.

@MoonShadows 22 years? It's time, it's time! ;)