Jason closes his journal... Thanks!! I love you!!

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Good luck ! Let us know how the judging turns out. It must be good, to be a finalist. :clap
Hopefully, they would let you show it after the contest is over. :pop

You might need to start "marking your territory" to discourage that tomcat. Go pee further out away from the door area to let him know your yard is claimed. If the area is too exposed - you could pee into a container, then dribble some on the areas that animals would be likely to spray.
There is also a enzyme based cleaner, called Bak-Out that is good at getting rid of animal pee.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
KC you will always be my friend, no matter how much I am a legend in my own mind....

Hi DL I know your going to like it, heck, it might make some folks understand how beautiful our plant is all around us.

ETA take stuff out I wasn't supposed to say..

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow, Our J is a famous movie producer!?? :weee I can't waite to see it! Just makeing it to third place would thrill me! I have a feeling about this...you are going to take top prize....so...what IS top prize?? LOL
As for the cat...UGH, I have the SAME issues here...there are 3 toms spraying all over hubbys shop....this summer is gonna stink..for sure! :sick There is a product, called "scat" in the yard and garden section....supposed to stop cats....I have yet to try it....but I think its time to break down and get some.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Maybe the short film will be aired at prime time on Earth day on a national tv station ;)

I did not originally make the film, the producer did and I got on board with her after and needed to do some changes, added some stuff, took out some stuff. I did make it sound like I did all the work, I didn't, I did less than 30% of the work. After I read my post again today, I did see how my statement was misleading, and I am not one to do that. I know I mentioned sevral times I was CO-PRODUCER, I still felt I needed to clear my position up a little as far as the film.

The original producer of the film, Lucy, had built the base from which I added and remove some of her content. We joined together and work independently on the film. We worked together sharing what we added and took away till the final short film would be completed.

In the beginning the representation of the leopard opening its eyes, means to open your (the viewers) eyes to all the beautiful things in our world.

The image representations in this film are so profound, It is my belief that this short film perhaps may win many awards.

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Also, today, I am offering up my free 2011 Earth Day Logo design to print and iron on your t-shirt.

Down load the picture, and it can be made as big as 1500 x 1500 if need be.

globeearthday2011.jpg

Down load it and use it copy right free....

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
justusnak said:
As for the cat...UGH, I have the SAME issues here...there are 3 toms spraying all over hubbys shop....this summer is gonna stink..for sure! :sick There is a product, called "scat" in the yard and garden section....supposed to stop cats....I have yet to try it....but I think its time to break down and get some.
Pleeeeassse tell me where to get this Scat product! Do I need to say why? Nooo! (7 Cats will tell you for me...)

LovinLife

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
modern_pioneer said:
I see your from Smithfield.... My old stomping grounds... I lived over the bridge there in NN for 20 something years.

That place had gotten so big, and was such a transitional place, my roots were the reason I moved up here. But that city life down there is what pushed me to move here.

I like your neck of the woods, skeeters are bad though. I use to sell in the antique shop there in town, the wife had a booth there. If you look at the start of this journal, you will read where we lived.
Where I live it takes me 25 mins to get to Smithfield. :lol: And an hour to get to NN. When I was a young girl my mother was an artisit at O'Neals Studio in NN. I don't know if you are familar with that place. She used to do the photo touch-ups. This was when you needed chemicals to develop a picture and there was no such thing as Photoshop. She used colored pencils and paints to cover blemished, add blush, etc. I went by the studio a couple months ago and it's closed with bums liiving in the back where there used to be a beautiful garden. So sad how things have changed so much in that area. :( Can't blame you for wanting to G.O.O.D.

OH and can't wait to hear more about the small film, good luck and thanks for the earth day image!