Just Bragging :p

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I just got done with last years books! We always get a 6 month extension on ours. :gig

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
We have my business, The Wifes business and The Wifes full time job..........

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
abifae said:
I finished my taxes! LOL. Just awaiting my returns.

I have to say I'm disappointed I got a return. I don't want to owe, but I was hoping to be a bit closer so that the govvie didn't get an interest free loan from me. This year I'll switch to claiming two halfway through the year to try and even it out a bit. :D
I did most of my friends taxes and after seeing that they would always get a few thousand $ back I told them to change their W4 exemptions, they would refuse saying it was the only way for them to save money.

I would prefer not to float the giverment a loan and always tried to even it out, but always to my advantage because paying in even a dollar just doesn't feel right.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
We have my business, The Wifes business and The Wifes full time job..........
What line on schedule C do you write off the registered trade mark for the da wife?

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I haven't even received my W2's. My company has always pissed around until the last day to send them out. :rolleyes:

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Bettacreek said:
I haven't even received my W2's. My company has always pissed around until the last day to send them out. :rolleyes:
Mine did that too, I always used my last paycheck stub to do a rough draft and then wait for the final numbers, at least you knew where you were at.