keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
lol Keljonma you're killin' me! :p I think I will just read your thread from now on when I don't know what to make for dinner :D
Tonight we are having a "mexican casserole" chicken, grated cheddar, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, white onion, fresh cilantro, green bell peppers, brown rice. mmmmmmmm :drool

I was going to make baked potatoes today then went to the pantry and we only have two or three small ones left. That wont feed all 6 of us lol

chilli sounds good too....looks like I'll be calling my parents again. :lol: They make the yummiest chilli.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Love all of the recipes!!

We were talking about chicken quesidilla's today at my shower! Now I am really wanting some of them!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
I'm glad your hen was ok! We've had a scare like that before with one of my sweet little bantams hens. It's scary for sure.

mmmmmm chicken quesadillas!!! :drool Those sound good too! We make pretty good chicken quesadillas. I also make some good pepperoni quesadillas

Whole grain tortillas
Mozzarella cheese, grated
Italian seasoning
butter
Turkey pepperoni

Take a skillet and heat it up, butter one side of the Tortilla. Set it in the pan, put your grated cheese on, put pepperoni on, sprinkle Italian seasoning, and put on another tortilla buttered side up. Cook until lightly browned, and flip.

Easy peasy, and yummy!

What are fried potatoes keljonma? The only other thing I know of that are fried potatoes, are pan fried(reheated and basically browned :drool ) and fried potatoes being the other name for french fries. :pop

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Keljonma can I ask how far from I-75 you are? The reason I am asking is.....I am going to see my daughter in Kentucky about the second week in Feb. I do not expect any problems but I would like to line up people I can call if my vehicle breaks down. Like I said, I foresee no problems, but it would be nice to have a back up plan. If you are comfortable with that please let me know. Thank you so much.