keljonma's Front Porch - Settling in and adjusting

Grumpy Pumpkin

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
And what a gracious host you are here on your front porch :) Thank you so much for the words of encouragement this morning. I know people say that you can't get to know someone over the internet (well, dating sites say it anyway) but the kindness and compassion you send even through typed words is spectacular and very much appreciated!! Hope you have a super day today :)

Most people that I have encountered on here are fabulous and just what I needed. It is good to find people that aren't obsessed with clothes and cars and shopping and the more lifestyle. And imagine that....less really is more. America's commercial advertising has been lying to us....I really can be happy without an "Instyler" hair contraption....ha ha.

And those muffins sound great!!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
America's commercial advertising has been lying to us....I really can be happy without an "Instyler" hair contraption....ha ha.
We haven't had tv for 7 years, GP. I had to look that up. :lol: :gig

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
keljonma said:
Good morning, FF! I know you can't have any Sausage Cheese Muffins, but I can warm up some Brown Rice Cranberry Salad for you. ;)

Thanks for those kind words! I would hope to inspire others, but some days, my journaling is meant to inspire me to get into my devotions and Bible study. :D
Your strong faith and positive out look on life ARE an inspiration to many of us. Reading your journal always puts a smile on my face :)

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dace said:
keljonma said:
Good morning, FF! I know you can't have any Sausage Cheese Muffins, but I can warm up some Brown Rice Cranberry Salad for you. ;)

Thanks for those kind words! I would hope to inspire others, but some days, my journaling is meant to inspire me to get into my devotions and Bible study. :D
Your strong faith and positive out look on life ARE an inspiration to many of us. Reading your journal always puts a smile on my face :)
Ditto what Dace said. :D :hugs

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome, Grumpy Pumpkin! :frow Why so grumpy? :lol:

I hope you introduce yourself in one of the social areas or even start your own journal. We look forward to getting to know you. :):caf

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Grumpy Pumpkin said:
I think about my husband and how although sometimes I'd like to beat him until he cries uncle, he is a good man.
DITTO!!!!!!

My husband has been trying my patience the beginning of this week....he's getting better....I also reminded him that he eats what I cook.......................

:gig :lol:

Welcome to SS Grumpy Pumpkin! :welcome

(I really do have a great DH, and I love him with all my heart, but still, he's a man.....) :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Grumpy Pumpkin said:
I think about my husband and how although sometimes I'd like to beat him until he cries uncle, he is a good man.
DITTO!!!!!!

My husband has been trying my patience the beginning of this week....he's getting better....I also reminded him that he eats what I cook.......................

:gig :lol:

Welcome to SS Grumpy Pumpkin! :welcome

(I really do have a great DH, and I love him with all my heart, but still, he's a man.....) :lol:
Okay I think we need some Tammy Wynette here... :gig :lol:

Stand By Your Man
Sometimes its hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doing things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man
Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Who's side are you on, anyway? :gig

He's good. :) I rarely have complaints about him, and when I do it's usually something stupid.....because there's nothing else to complain about :lol: :lol:

Latest posts