Kodak PIXPRO AZ528

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Normal cell phone picture of the moon in nature light pitch dark
IMG_20210626_231945430~2.jpg

Cell phone picture of moon in natural light with cheep cell phone telescope.
IMG_20210626_232040606~2.jpg

Next pictures of the moon will be with my telescope, that I haven't assembled yet.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Playing around with my cheap cell phone telescope. I focused in on a random star in the sky, what planet is this?

Original picture
IMG_20210814_205939778.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here's another one with my cheap cell phone telescope, very interesting with that light.

Original picture
IMG_20210814_205949209.jpg

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Both pictures of random stars are very grainy. If I increase the brightens of the pictures with my cell phone photo app they look even worse, so I posted the original photos of how the cell phone took them. I think it's cool you can get a picture at all, no matter how grainy with a cell phone and the cheap cell phone telescope off ebay.

I have to say it's very hard to keep the cell phone with the telescope attached absolutely still in the pitch black in order to get a picture. Even with the tripod attached, It requires massive amounts of determination and patience. The slightest movement and the star is gone off the little screen and it's next to impossible to get it back on the little screen. I look for the brightest ones and try to get fixed on them, then zoom in super slow until it looks good then snap the picture. Trust me there are many many many failed attempts but I got two pictures tonight. I must have been overly determined or the stars aligned and no freight train went through. I found out, you might as well forget about even trying with the ground rumbling, it's pretty frustrating.

A person could easily let their mind run wild with these two pictures. I would advise against that... These were taken with a cheap cell phone telescope and by an amateur (me) after all.

I still haven't taken my big telescope out of the box yet, let alone assembled it. When I do, you all might be in for massive amounts of photos.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
In case your wondering...
I obviously can not post a decent message. While editing to fix font issues, 1/2 my post disappeared and I'm not going to re-type it. So I just deleted the entire post.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The sunset haze is from the western fires. Nothing is wrong with the sun.

This map is about two weeks old.

Awesome thank you! Must be some big fire then.

I snapped a couple pics of the sunset this evening, it seems like it back to it's ole self and making beautiful sunsets again :)