Have
Lost
My
Chair!

99d8a9c7-9cab-46ae-bcb6-e6967f9fad63-jpeg.28811

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today I asked Carson "where is your sock?" He has a knotted sock that he loves to chew and play tug. The sock was on the floor behind him. His ears perked up and I continued asking him about his sock and telling him to go find it. I could literally see him thinking about it, after a few moments, he turned, saw his sock and brought it to me.

First time I asked for something and he went and got it!

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I love when you can see them stop and think about what you asked.
And he is just too adorable. You can see the Dane in his body shape. Going to be a big boy!

When I was leaving for work this morning, our German Shepherd was standing at the door waiting for me to come out. I saw that his ball was outside the gate and out of his reach, so I told him to go get Timmy. He stopped bouncing, thought hard for a moment, then took off to his "this is where I hide Timmy so that other dog won't play with it" spot and brough me Timmy to throw.
Timmy is a baby blue chew toy that he has outside. It is named Timmy because when it gets stuck in the tree or bounces out of the yard, he will come to get us and show us where it is so we can get it down/unstuck. Like Lassie would do for Timmy, lol.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
t is named Timmy because when it gets stuck in the tree or bounces out of the yard, he will come to get us and show us where it is so we can get it down/unstuck. Like Lassie would do for Timmy, lol.
That's cute!

Gracie's toy (Frisbee) is named "Baby."