LAME

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This is not a Survivalist forum. It is not guns and ammo and prepare for the world's end. You are in the wrong forum.

Self Sufficiency applies to every single aspect of your life....from saving money on meals, to preparing pantries for hard times, learning to can food, to doctoring animals on your own without vet help.....etc. etc. etc.

It is not what you are describing at all.

I do not need or want to be jolted by you.

If that was the post you said about this site, then respectfully leave the forum. It is obviously not for you. You won't enjoy it here with us chatty hens.

And your post was just miserable. Just for the record! :)

Bye

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Dear Dixie, I am not a survivalist, I don't dwell on doom and gloom and the destruction of the earth. I am frugal, I like to do alot of things myself. I think most of us are doing ok with what we have, and will do better than alot of consumerists who don't know how to do things themselves if and when times get tougher.

Times are going to get tough, but I don't think to the point that grocery stores will not exist anymore. We're not all going to go Mad Max here.

This site is just new, so if there is not alot of SS topics that you would like to see discussed, you really should have started those threads, as opposed to this one. This one is just rude and offensive. If you had something to share, you should have shared it. We would all have been better for it and would not have been offended by being called fat, or chatty hens.

We all have become friends here. so what?!. We all share something in common, that in our personal lives we can't find. Most people who we meet think we are strange for raising chickens, cooking from scratch, hunting and processing our own deer, etc. so it is nice to know that we are with likeminded folk.

And if you weren't out to hurt any feelings--then why did you even post this. I seriously have never read anything so hateful. Shame on you.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
So, let me get this right, you came here and discovered this forum was not to your taste, so you've decided to sit around and tell us, in three entirely separate posts, how much it isn't to your taste.

Like THAT'S a real survival skill :p

Pat

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I would suggest that you not hang around here. We obviously don't have any information you need or want.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
fellow SSers

only fireman I can think of is Firem3 that might recommend this site.

I honestly hope this is not a friend of his.....would be a true shame!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Sorry the testosterone level isn't high enough in here for you. Of your five posts here three were made to insult the group. I think you need to find a forum that's more to your liking and leave us alone, we're sharing what we need to share. Now I'm going to help put the laser grips on my 1911 - the one I'll use for a doorstop, I guess, since I'm too lame to take care of myself :rolleyes:

ETA You claim most of us are in bad shape - I'm sure your the equivalent of a greek Adonis, right? Careful who you call out of shape, I train people who are in better shape than most.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Wow, if this is how you treat people you were expecting help from I can't imagine how you will treat people who ask YOU for help when the times get as bad as you say they are!
Of course they will all be coming to YOU in hard times because we are to fat and chatty to be as prepared as YOU are!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh my, I could go on forever but I think most of my friend have said it for me.

All I want to know is are you married? Would you talk to your wife or mother that way? If so I can only truly feel sorry for you.

Goodbye!