LAME

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:D :lol:

Our first one!!! And so delightful! :love

Let's see, no capitalization, little punctuation, poor sentence structure......hmmmmmm...I feel no pain with his parting, as someone as poorly educated and uncouth as this has no part of any kind of group. Let's hope he is prepared to survive ALONE! :plbb

Glad that our powers for good and our chatty, out of shape ol' hens were able to repel the dark side! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work, folks, whatever we are doing must be working! Very effective anal repellant applied by all! :clap :celebrate :thumbsup

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Gosh darn.....miss one afternoon and all this happens plus the post was deleted. Apparently all us chatty kathys were given what for.... Oh well, maybe I am glad I missed it. Looks like you all took care of the problem.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Darn, I missed all the fun.

From the responses it appears that in addition to my red pen I should have gotten my arsenal out.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Let me run it down for you and someone can fill in any parts I missed:

Apparently this very rude and abrasive fellow felt mislead by a friend when they recommended this site, as we know absolutely nothing about being self-sufficient, we are just a chatty bunch of old hens who talk about their husbands and all our aches and pains, from our pics we appear out of shape and unable to fend for ourselves in a survival situation and we are too soft anyway due to our not being able to tolerate seeing a malnourished pup in a post without a "Graphic pic warning". We had "better" toughen up and learn some real survival, self-sufficiency skills or die in the coming tough times!!!! :rant

OH! And we are also too soft as we cannot handle his up-front, abrasive, tell it like it isn't style of forum communication (I would say he felt quite stung by our replies to his post on the "don't want to hurt my husband's feelings, but" thread! :p)

Did I miss anything, gals? :D

I, for one, am highly affronted by the suggestion that I am too soft to survive.... I'm fat enough to go for MONTHS without starving to death! Let's see him do THAT! :tongue :pop

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Dacs
shoot first ask questions later. good decision!

basically he said we are not a forum worth our salt....we are chatty hens and couldn't survive for the end of the world and super civil unrest. Oh well, guess I am doomed.....but I know that if he is the last person left alive, kill me...HA HA HA

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I don't intend to be here for "the end of the world" anyway....I'm gonna fly, folks! :D If you are here at the end, survival is the least of your worries.... ;)

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You Go Girls!!! Kinda sorry the OP was deleted, but I get the gist of it. Good riddance I guess.

For the record, I have become much more self sufficient since joining this site, and I would rather be in the company of y'all in a very bad unrest-type situation (that I don't think is going to happen anyway) than a bunch of militant I-don't-know-whats. :tongue

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Well golly gee....woah is us. How on earth will we ever survive. Picture me with the back of my hand raised to my forehead in my very best Scarlett swoon. Rhett, save me.

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I, for one, am highly affronted by the suggestion that I am too soft to survive.... I'm fat enough to go for MONTHS without starving to death! Let's see him do THAT! :tongue :pop
I'm with you there! I could last far longer without food than any skinny survivalist could :pop .