never underestimate a woman!

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I'd bbq a man to survive.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I'm afraid the skinny survivalist we want to BBQ wouldn't taste too good. Too tough and bitter.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I'd bbq a man to survive.
:yuckyuck :yuckyuck :yuckyuck

The secret's in the sauce.... ;) :D :lol:

Always did say that the army was making a mistake by not allowing women in combat....not the skinny, in-shape, drilled to a lean mean fighting machine military woman~they are too happy about being single and skinny to be mean....us out of shape, menopausal or PMS prone, mothers of tweens and teens, wives to ne'er-do-wells, perpetually ticked off women!!! THEN watch the fur fly! Fearless, vengeful, and hormonal...that's us! :somad :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
so true poppycat

maybe a little bit of tenderizing beforehand...like a good beating! with a metal mallot!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh man Bee you ain't kidding.

put 150,000 irrate women on the front line, the other side wouldn't have a prayer. I wouldn't hesitate pulling the trigger on my machine gun....cause I would be shooting out of cowardice too, and that is bad for the other side. I would plow them down and then ask who they were..HA HA HA

Fearless, Venegeful, Hormonal

I want that on a flag! :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
When it comes down to it, folks....we are not hard-core self-sufficiency, off-grid people on here....evidenced by the use of the COMPUTERS to access a forum!!! :p When you live off-grid, you won't have access to a computer forum unless you go somewhere away from your home, that's for sure! So....the question remains...if Dixie is so hard-core, why is he cruisin' forums for info? :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
what is so strange is Dixie could be a 750 lb boy sitting home with nothing to do but pretend on the internet. You never know who they truly are! So his posts mean nothing to me at all.

it is when a person truly chats, shows what they are made of, might post a pic, you understand their daily life, etc....then truth is there. a few nasty posts, no telling how miserable that person's life is at this moment.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
what is so strange is Dixie could be a 750 lb man living in his mother's basement sitting home with nothing to do but pretend on the internet. You never know who they truly are! So his posts mean nothing to me at all.
I fixed it for you, Karen!
evil.gif

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
no hes not fat at all in fact hes in great shape physically but mentally hes a train wreck. Again Im sorry i told him about this site and if i could go back in time and not tell him i would. btw Ive got a new hard drive on the way and hopefully i wont have to use the work pc and my real friends pc any more. It feels like sharing underwear if you know what i mean. :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL-LOL-LOL

you took it up a notch reinbeau...thanks

yea it is always fun to trash the losers after they post and flee....makes it worth taking their garbage for a few posts...at least they leave us with some entertainment..HA HA HA