Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I dont know if this works or not, maybe you have tried it,,

HOMEMADE VINEGAR POISON IVY AND WEED KILLER RECIPE​

INGREDIENTS​

3 cups white vinegar

1/2 cup table salt

1 tablespoon liquid detergent or soap (I use Dawn) for stick-to-itiveness.

Directions​

1. Mix vinegar and salt until the salt is completely dissolved. Stir in liquid dish soap, and pour into a spray bottle.
  2. Spray onto the green growing leaves of the plants.
  3. Wait a week, then repeat on any survivors. Best time to apply: during a dry spell.
we have one that has vinegar and epsom salt. There's always so many other priorities. But, I've cleared out a lot of stuff, so that NOW I can see the P.I. I've tried a number of the DIY sprays and the results have not been stellar.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I made great head way today: cleaned duck house, fluffed up their bedding, gave them some bare soil in there to muddle around in. cleaned almost all of the area between old coop and hugel kulture mound. Laid out some maple logs on front side of hugel mound. Will back fill behind them to enlarge that bed. Harvested all of the summer squash. Started thinning the strawberries. Had a nice jog: Ducks went walk about and were half way to the swamp by the time I found them. They gave me a lot of sass all the way home.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yeah, isn't that just special?
IMG_20210706_210025_508.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Get ready folks. It's coming. Feds are mounting a door to door onslaught to push their covid jab. Hubby and I have already been called and rec/d letter from insurance carriers offering "a free, in home, wellness visit." Um. No thanks. Any such visits to my property will be considered trespass. How many ways must I say NO!!!! to an experimental, not FDA approved toxic gene therapy "treatment" for a manufactured disease that has a 99.6% cure rate?
What is their definition of wellness is the question. Oh, their definition is you're not well unless you are taking at least one prescription medication, and have had all of their available vaccines. And visit your doctor at least once a year for a wellness check to get more of their misdiagnosis and poisons.

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bingo. Yep. I even cancelled my yearly physical... Which supposedly is now a medicare requirement. I'll not darken the door of a dr's office unless I need a refill on my respiratory meds. And then they will dangle my need for a
refill in front of my face, like a carrot to FORCE me to see them... The almighty $$$$$$ is the driving force there.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bay, I was able to pick up the apple flavored Ivermectin this past weekend. I am good to go!
Lisa, I waffled back and forth about doing the paste, and finally decided against it. I've been reading some warnings: don't know how accurate they are. "They say" that the ivermectin is not evenly distributed throughout the paste. I would love to hear the definitive answer on that. I know a veterinarian who chooses to take a measured dose of injectable ivermectin orally. She says it's easier to get a calculated dose this way. Says it tastes nasty any way you take it, so the tiny bit of injectable is over and done, perhaps quicker than the paste.

Latest posts