Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Well you have it a lot easier than us in IL. I was reading the tresspassing law this morning. Talk about confusion... It's law on top of law and written in language that is unclear to say the least. One of my sons is an attorney, I'll have to get him to explain it to me so I can under stand it.

I guess I may be a little off balance today. But all this talk of door to door, seems like nothing but a big distraction to me. For me, there are far more important issues for me to focus my attention on. But I'm imperfect and with so much going on in this strange world were are currently living in, it's really easy to get distracted. I need to stay focused on what's important.

Bee's statement about: focus on what is important. And the door to door stuff is just a means to keep us off balance and upset. I also agree that it's a means of sorting out the sheep from the rest. And, Bee is right. They already know who has had the jab. In this current age, it would be so very easy to get wound right into a frenzy of anxiety. But, if we keep our eyes on Jesus, which is where our eyes should be, no matter what the external circumstances, HE will calm our fears. Romans 8:31 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Psalm 23:4: Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Romans 8: 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 118:6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? II Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. Psalm 103:17 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Creal, as for your reports of sex trafficking arrests: I expect that MonkeyWerks will have a correlating report of contracted air flights from airports near the arrest sites TO GUANTANAMO BAY. I praise God every time he posts these flights. I find it interesting that these flights are NEVER EVER mentioned on MSM. MSM is all about keeping the populace in a state of uproar over the plandemic, and validating mr biden's attack on the constitution.

TexasLisa

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LG, what are you talking about in re to Guantanamo Bay and sex trafficking? I guess I have missed this.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Guantanamo Bay is one of several off shore prison site for hard core criminals. My understanding is that hard core criminals, and international criminals are sent there instead of being held in the US for a number of reasons. When ever there is a sex trafficking ring that does make MSM news, there is an uptick of daily flights to Guantanamo Bay from airports in general vicinity of the arrests. MonkeyWerks follows air traffic, Federal, military, and contracted flights, national, and international, as well as a number of other activities that are of interest to the patriots who want to be aware of what is going on nationally, and internationally. Of particular interest is flight patterns of spy ops on American citizens. Stuff that you will never hear from MSM. He also covers other "signs of the times" data that point to fulfillment of end day prophecies such as volcanic activities, earth quakes, floods, etc.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Bee's statement about: focus on what is important. And the door to door stuff is just a means to keep us off balance and upset. I also agree that it's a means of sorting out the sheep from the rest. And, Bee is right. They already know who has had the jab. In this current age, it would be so very easy to get wound right into a frenzy of anxiety. But, if we keep our eyes on Jesus, which is where our eyes should be, no matter what the external circumstances, HE will calm our fears. Romans 8:31 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Psalm 23:4: Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Romans 8: 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 118:6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? II Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. Psalm 103:17 But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— Matthew 10:28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Creal, as for your reports of sex trafficking arrests: I expect that MonkeyWerks will have a correlating report of contracted air flights from airports near the arrest sites TO GUANTANAMO BAY. I praise God every time he posts these flights. I find it interesting that these flights are NEVER EVER mentioned on MSM. MSM is all about keeping the populace in a state of uproar over the plandemic, and validating mr biden's attack on the constitution.
God's will does not need Main Stream Media (MSM) advertisement for awareness. I can't begin to count the number of times, I thanked God Almighty for giving me the will and fortitude to disconnect that tell-lie-vision.

Definition Fortitude - Strength of mind that allows one to endure pain or adversity with courage.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Critters are decimating the garden: grubs under ground, and most likely chipmunks and mice/voles above ground. The latter have destroyed 1/2 of my pole beans. I've set a couple rat traps, will be setting some live catch traps, and may try my DP coon traps also. Set a couple mouse traps, and have a bucket trap to set as well. I'm hoping that there is enough time left for me to get in a second planting of pole or bush beans.