Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
7 universities including Stanford, Cornell, are sueing the CDC for Covid 19 fraud. 1500 supposed positive Covid 19 samples were tested. Results: Influenza A, and some B. Not a single sample actually showed Covid 19. CDC to date has not been able to provide a single viable Covid 19 sample. https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10225817003958871&set=a.1984309134468

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am totally electronically challenged.... can you copy this to some other place where it can be found in the case of facebook taking it off? I would like for you to maybe see if you can send a link to EPOCH Times..... let them do some serious research on this.... I honestly don't want to believe it.... but sadly, I do think this is all a contrived situation. The flu kills more people that have ever been recorded.... and even though I totally agree this is a serious illness.... I cannot believe it more than another form of a corona virus... which is a flu virus....
I have said from the start this is a bad flu..... and now see more and more signs that it has been manipulated in so many ways that it makes you sick.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Jan, I'm sure the Epoch Times is up to speed on all that is being posted. If I can find this stuff, I'm sure their editors are well versed. I'll try to send it to you in the messenger feature here. If you are not on FB, that may be why you can't access it. You might try typing in the e-address in the search bar, and see what happens. Check your messenger for more details.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When my mom had to go to a 24 hr facility it was sad but, a relief, too. Took a while to reclaim my life. I'm thinking you will understand that...and know you are not alone, should feel no guilt. You have been a loving, giving daughter.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I do have an incredible sense of relief. It's like I am now free to be the wife that I have not had the freedom or energy to be for the last 14 months. My hubby has been my rock through this whole experience. He has a deep love for my dad. Worked for him 8 years during our early lives together. Often, when I'd used my last ounce of emotional energy, hubby would step up to the plate, and take over. Every evening, the two of them would sit in the living room and do "male bonding" over You Tube videos. They'd watch all manner of stuff that would catch Dad's interest: nature, pets, construction, farming, sheep management, forestry, saw mills, lathe work... Hubby has a gentle, light touch when working with Dad that was incredible to watch. And, now, I know that Dad is in a good place. I've actually spent a couple of days working at that Veteran's Home over the years, and was always impressed with how peaceful it was there. Good interaction between residents and staff. The residents were always up and dressed early, the place smelled clean, and you rarely saw a "call light" on.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yesterday, just for fun, I bought some seeds from the bulk bins at Blue Seal. Bush bean: purple, yellow wax, and green. These will be a supplemental crop to my usual pole Fortex. I also bought some sweet pea seed. Haven't grown those for decades. Plan to put them at either side of the front door. Lettuce, bunching onions also found their way into the car.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nope. Still in the bag. I've been so tied up with Dad's needs for the last 14 months, that I've not had time to attend to any household needs, my garden was neglected, very little of it harvested last season. But, now that he's in a nursing home, I will have time to tend to those details. Do you recommend that I subject them to multiple freeze/thaw cycles before planting them this spring??? perhaps the best thing to do would be to pot them up now (assuming that I can find them) and set the pot out to get natural freeze/thaw per our erratic climate this time of year.

Latest posts