Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just for you LG.
20210429_102641.jpg
The boys..... with 10,000 girls and a lady.
Notice the red beard flowing into the red mohawk.:lol:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That picture should be framed and hung on the wall. Congratulations on the bees, hope they do well for you. Great helpers ya’ got there!

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sold 4 of my old hens today. Spent the rest of the day working on my shou sugi ban cedar slab raised beds. Got one completely put together, except for the rebar post enforcement on long sides. The second one is in place, has a single screw at each corner, waiting for the lag screws and the rebar. Then... to rake down the mountain of soil/chicken/duck poo that is in the middle of each bed, and they will be ready for planting. As I dug out the sides to make everything fit nicely, I found worms that were as big around as my pinky!

Gave away a bunch of my tomato and pepper seedlings. have a few more to pass out, then... I'll be down to just the basics for myself.

It took half the day to get rid of a 2 day old migraine. Right now, I am pain free in the head, but there is absolutely nothing else on my body that does not hurt. It's a good hurt!!!

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
LG I'm glad your migranes settled down. I've only had a few and they were crippling. Leave work, can't see, scared of getting somebody hurt, type of hurt. That is coming from a guy who stayed at work for another hour to finish things before getting 20 stitches in an eyebrow or getting his had crushed by a forklift mast (just a little) until they made me go to the hospital.

Or a real good one never went to sleep (except on the way home causing this) and called the boss to pick me up from the hospital the next morning. After waiting I took a cab and beat him by an hour and walked up as he called someone else to come get me.
Hope that Laugh at me makes you feel better.
t took half the day to get rid of a 2 day old migraine. Right now, I am pain free in the head,

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LG I'm glad your migranes settled down. I've only had a few and they were crippling. Leave work, can't see, scared of getting somebody hurt, type of hurt. That is coming from a guy who stayed at work for another hour to finish things before getting 20 stitches in an eyebrow or getting his had crushed by a forklift mast (just a little) until they made me go to the hospital.

Or a real good one never went to sleep (except on the way home causing this) and called the boss to pick me up from the hospital the next morning. After waiting I took a cab and beat him by an hour and walked up as he called someone else to come get me.
Hope that Laugh at me makes you feel better.
Do you guys have the ability to play 174hz sinewave clearly (un distorted)? It's said to remove pain and works very well for my muscle pain. I'm curious if it might work on a headache??? I don't get headaches or I would try it myself.

I have this app on my phone, but the speaker is garbage. So I plug it in to the radio instead and play it loud enough to be undistorted background noise for about 10 minutes. In the past five or so weeks I've been trying it for muscle pain, it's worked to significantly reduce or totally eliminate my muscle pain 100% of the time. 🔊

Screenshot_20210501-224622~2.png

This happened just yesterday (Friday afternoon). My wife and I were setting RR Ties for fencing. I use the bobcat to lift the RR Ties because the weigh 145 to 200 lbs. I position the bobcat and slide the RR tie off the forks and tilt it into the hole, then lift it up and end falls into the hole. I wiggle it around until it's in line and my wife holds the RR Tie in the hole ballanced with a 4' level, while I add 2 60lb bags of concrete mix.

Well one got away from me yesterday. The end didn't hit the hole and it slipped out of my hands as I was picking the end off the forks. It was falling for my wife. Somehow some super strength came over me. I don't know how, but I caught that RR Tie before it hit my wife and in what seemed to be an instant, I picked it straight up and dropped the end in the hole. Then I fell down on my butt, head spinning, heart racing, out of breath and I couldn't hear anything. I looked up at my wife and she was saying something with a look of astonishment. When my hearing came back. She said are you ok? What was that all about? Super Man! I said that was fear and adrenaline at the same time. Fear that I would hurt you and adrenaline to make sure I wouldn't.

When my heart returned to normal and my adrenaline subsided. I pulled a muscle in my weak left arm in the process. I said break time and you know what I did. 174hz and I was good to go after about 10 minutes. Now my wife has been calling me Super Man all day 😂. Little does she know, there's nothing super about old mr noassatall. I just know that if I ever hurt my wife, it would be absolutely horrible, I would feel so bad, I would cry and probably never forgive myself.

if you can give 174hz a try, you might but really surprised.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited: