Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The name of that song got my attention, especially after the discussions we have been having about censure. I am convicted that we are seeing end of time prophecies unfolding before our eyes. Such exciting times. I am compelled to speak the name of Jesus, and the salvation that only he can offer. I will continue to speak, but will shake the dust off my feet when reviled for speaking His name.

Matthew 10:14 And in whatsoever place ye shall enter, and they receive you not, in my name ye shall leave a cursing instead of a blessing, by casting off the dust of your feet against them as a testimony, and cleansing your feet by the wayside.

Matthew 7:6, : "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Can you set up a mister for the ducks? It really does make a huge difference in cooling the area for the animals. Plus it's more water so the ducks should be thrilled.

If I could, I would. Our well supply is extremely limited. I can only spot water in the garden, and we must conserve water in the house. Even doing a mister right in their pool would likely not work, cause they muddy it up so quickly. I will occasionally turn the hose on and give them a blast. They will initially run away, then, they will come back and stand with their breasts catching the full force of the jet stream. They really enjoy that.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ducks are busy today, making repeated trips around the yard, snagging Japanese beetles out of the air! Turning bugs into eggs, while engaged in lawn improvement. (aka free fertilizer) = ultimate conservational practices!
How long before you can eat em? Ducks that is.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am thankful tonight: Thankful that MY GOD is in control, while this world seems to be spinning out of control. I am thankful that HE has placed me here, in this place, at this point in time. I am thankful that HE has given me eyes to see, and ears to hear what is going on around me. I am thankful that HE has given me discernment. I am thankful for HIS leading. And, I am thankful that I can see the unfolding prophecy. It was written thousands of years ago, and HE never makes mistakes. This is the most exciting time in world history since the resurrection of Jesus Christ. While our words can be censored, our thoughts and communion with God can never be shut down. PRAISE GOD!!!

I am also thankful for my little piece of property. Thankful for my productive garden, and my productive chicken flock. I am thankful for my ducks. They bring so much pleasure as I watch them scour the yard for insects and slugs.

The garden is producing well. I'm picking sugar snaps, carrots, summer squash (4 varieties planted), beans are just now blooming. Peppers and tomatoes are setting fruit. I've completed 1 harvest of greens, have 2 succession crops planted, and will be planting an other whole bed of crops as soon as garlic is harvested.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Insanity at it's finest. Why is it so important? What is in that jab that they want, need everyone to get it? If the jab prevents covid, it's a non issue for the jabbed individuals whether I have the jab or not. If the jab does not prevent covid (which has been proven time and time again), then WHY SHOULD I GET THE JAB? CDC admits that the jab causes cardiac issues in younger recipients.

In the mean time, I have a beautiful Mullein plant growing right beside the house. I intend to harvest the leaves for tea, and the blossoms for Mullein syrup. God is blessing me greatly with so many of the things needed for self care. Time to make some poison ivy salve also: All the necessary herbs are at their peak of quality right about now!