Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It sounds like the feds are planning to dole out an other stimulus. At least 75% of recipients will jump for joy, and not give it a second thought. What they don't realize: That money already belongs to the tax payers. mr. biden and his ilk are taking $$$$$$$$$$ out of my pocket. They are skimming off $$$$$ for themselves. They are sending $$$$ over seas in foreign aid. I wonder how much china will get? Then, they expect me to jump for joy when they give me $.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I’m 66 years old and take no prescription drugs. I need knee surgery, as far as I know, the jab is not required.

My son spent the night in the hospital, they tested him for Covid. He protested, asking was it required and it was. By the time he left the next day, results were not back yet, so what good did that do?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Today, I spent a couple hours working on the massive weed patch that covers the hugel kulture, and the area in front of it. The area is now 90% cleared of weeds. If my energy level, supplies, and weather all coincide, I hope to lightly till the area in front of hugel, and plant some buckwheat there AND on top of hugel. Should have enough time to get in a good crop, drop it, then sow white clover and winter rye.

I also made a DIY herbicide and sprayed the poison ivy in front of the mail box and around that edge of the driveway, some of the PI that is creeping into the lawn, and the PI that is creeping into the area in front of the hugel kulture mound. After a full day of sun, a few of the leaves are wilted down... a bit. Hubby used the same mixture last year, in an other area, and the PI is back stronger and meaner than ever in that location. This recipe has epsom salt in it. The next batch, I think I'll use canning salt.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wasn't going to say anything, because you all think I'm crazy anyways.

But my last Dr. Visit, there was a Mandatory Mask sign on the door. All I had in farm truck was a bandana. So I wore it as a mask, as in a Red Bandana Masked Cowboy Bandit Mask. It was comfy and I could actually breath out of the bottom of it. Dr.said: I was the first 😂
View attachment 16385

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

You know... wearing one of those Red Bandana Masked Cowboy Bandit Masks just does something to a guy.

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Bee, thanks so much for posting this. According to the autopsy, he had signs of myocarditis. This has got to stop. It's absolutely insane that the murder (by jab) of people continues, and nothing is done to stop it. And, now the feds intend to send people door to door to attempt to force the jab on those of us who will not participate.
The people getting the jab can stop it. The parents of kids can stop it. They are allowing it to happen to themselves and their children. I hear stories about those who have warned others, those who have read the informative articles online, who still get the jab! People who know this a plandemic who still got the jab! People talked into it by family. WTC! Why can't you people get some balls and talk them into shutting their mouths and mind their own business.

Oh, it's because people don't want to be responsible to make their own decisions, but want to be told what to do, they want to be sheeple. It's somehow easier that way. That's the conclusion I've come to.

Last edited:

JanetMarie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I wasn't going to say anything, because you all think I'm crazy anyways.

But my last Dr. Visit, there was a Mandatory Mask sign on the door. All I had in farm truck was a bandana. So I wore it as a mask, as in a Red Bandana Masked Cowboy Bandit Mask. It was comfy and I could actually breath out of the bottom of it. Dr.said: I was the first 😂
View attachment 16385

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
My husband always wore a bandana for a mask when it was required.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
The people getting the jab can stop it. The parents of kids can stop it. They are allowing it to happen to themselves and their children. I hear stories about those who have warned others, those who have read the informative articles online, who still get the jab! People who know this a plandemic who still got the jab! People talked into it by family. WTC! Why can't you people get some balls and talk them into shutting their mouths and mind their own business.

Oh, it's because people don't want to be responsible to make their own decisions, but want to be told what to do, they want to be sheeple. It's somehow easier that way. That's the conclusion I've come to.
Amen x 1000. It's peer pressure, plain and simple. All those people who gave into peer pressure in school never truly grew out of it....they are the same people who "keep up with the Joneses" in their older age, who want to appear to be smart, informed, a member of the "in" crowd still. THEY are the enlightened ones and, for proof, they will sacrifice their own children.

That innocent blood will be on their hands, just the same as if they murdered that child themselves.