livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
:lol: I KNEW there was going to be pics of both dogs!
how did you know???:hide
scooby slipped his collar this evening, had to chace him @ 1/2 mile before he decided he had run enough and came to me with a look of "WOW wasnt that fun????????????" so proud of himself. so daily walks are on the agenda, wont hurt me a bit to get out more!

:weee
^ me without the smile today lol

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Well, seeing how the majority of us have a big S on our forehead.... :cool:

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ever try to walk a huge great dane while he leans on you?

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love big dogs. Years ago I wanted a Dane and DH said no so I came home with 2 chocolate labs, that counts as 1 really big dog right? Today I have 1 lab if I could bring home more I would. Beautiful dogs you have funny farm6.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks, the dane (scooby) follows me around like a realy big shadow. and tries to sit in my lap. lol

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Love the new dogs! We had a St. Bernard when I was little - loved that big old slobber factory! Down the road from here, is a great dane that is in the Guinness Book of World Records - he's so tall, his food bowl sits on the counter, and he drinks out of the kitchen faucet!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
did it again...

i swore we would never have geese again, so today i bought 5. 3 females and 2 male. only $20.00 for all 5. if i dont like them ihem for more than that. they are 15 mos old and they did lay this year. they are not mean-yet. i have people that are interested in babies in the spring/summer.

i am having trouble getting scooby to gain any weight. is still early, but i will be making him an appt at the vet.:(

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
What kind? I have a pair of Embdens, and the Gander acts a tad stand off'ish.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I love, love, love my geese. I have Pilgrims. They are so laid back and easy going. I may retract that statement come breeding season though. I've had a lone goose for several years, and finally got a gander this year. He's real good at hissing - but keeps his distance - so far.

Good luck with yours!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the 3 that are to be females are white embden. the one male looks like a white chinese, but only has a small knob like a female. the other male is african grey with a large knob. they arent overly friendly, but they arent aggresive.