livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i just finished the 2nd book of the "fifty shades of grey" books. guess i will get the 3rd one tomarow. anyone else read these?

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
africans are considered "gentle giants" but that chinese boy MIGHT give you some issues come season lol. (in my experience the chinese are the most agressive geese EVER lol.)
but i realy do love have the geese (ive got poms) and will be getting more if i can find some sexed saddleback poms or saddleback sebbies anywhere lol.

in terms of the "grey" series, i just cant bring myself to it...im "involved" in that community (not to THAT extreem howver) and the books for whatever reason rub me the wrong way lol.
probably the writing style, i read a few chapters and wanted to strangle her myself (and im a mild sub)

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i would not be a good sub. i hate being told what to do. lol

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
The geese should do you well, I love my embden goose she is the best. I plan on keeping a femal she hatches next spring, but my gander may get nasty. You better watch the Chinese gander, he may turn on you especially in breeding season.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
took the big dogs with me today to clean moms house up for her, she is having trouble getting around again. and i thought she would like to visit with the dogs (her whippit dies of old age a few months ago) and that dane walked in her house, walked up to her sitting in her chair, and layed his head on her shoulder, like it was an everyday thing! when she got up he stood in front of her and she had to make him move. so the second time he did it i told her to use him to help her get up and he helped her! i told her she may have to keep him, but she said if she gets another dog she wants a weiner dog. *sigh* looks like fate is telling her different. looks like i will take him over for thanksgiving! lol.

btw... my mom needs both her knees replaced, but the factory that she worked for shut down before she could have it done and she lost her health insurence. she has a hard time getting up and down and if she walks very far, she has to stop and rest.

scooby helping me on the computer:
4137_019.jpg

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
What an intuitive dog! Funny how they sometimes know just what you need! It seems that Scooby thought you needed computer help :lol: That is so cute :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have yet to find an animal that doesn't think you don't need help on the computer-especially cats! :lol:

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i like my cats at a distance. i dont like an in-your-face-all-the-time cat. i like our calico, she is purfect. she doesnt get on the counter or table and never pushes to be petted. now my daughters orange tabby is different, he has to be in your face, and is always on the counter or table. and dont remind me of the 1 time we got him a toy with fresh catnip (AKA- kitty crack)

i know mom wants another dog i can never remember not haveing a dog ever! when i was little, mom raised cocker spainels-champian, show dogs. i remember going to shows with her. lol then in the early 90s it got to where she couldnt even hardly give the pups away. she sold her last litter for $25.00 each. AKC, sired by her grand champian stud. so she fixed her last 3 cockers. she said she definatly doesnt want a bulldog after meeting dh english bulldog. the brain fairy STILL hasnt visited him! :lol:

the fog here has been crazy!! yesterday you couldnt see the end of the driveway, and it never realy lifted all day. last night it was real bad again. and at 11am today, i can just see the fence across the road. i dont know if it will lift today or not.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Most of our cats keep their distance except Roger. He is cross eyed and loves attention and I can't deny him :p