livin' on the funny farm- SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
he just drives me nuts! and if dh is home and i yell at him he goes running to him and hides behind him or under him like i am about to hit him. and i have NEVER layed a finger on that dog. (not that i havent wanted too). yesterday i changed cages and i buy the big bags of pine shavings at the farm store, and i went to the kitchen to fill my water jug and came back and he had half that bag all over the living room. :barnie i have already told dh that we will NEVER EVER get another bulldog. and to anyone that wants one...DONT DO IT. get yourself a nice smart lab or pitbull. he decided the other day he wanted more treats that what i gave him i put them away (my entertainment center has 6ft book shelves on each side) and the treats were on the top shelf so he decided to try to jump up there and get them. and broke stuff. it is going to be a long 8-10 years.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you should see his dumb butt chace the lazer light. :lol: we have hardwood floors and he never knows when to stop. and if you shine it on the ceiling he still trys to get it.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
EXOTIC SALE IS TOMARROW!!!!!!! phone is charging hopefully i can get some pics for yall. had someone call me and asked if i would take her hairless rats, so i am off to pick them up.

the owls were out in full force last night. :somad i havent done chores yet, but i hope my geese are fine. they are the only things out that i have to worry about. we could hear at least 5 different ones. i need to get a good spotlight. one sounded odd... we think they were dooing a mating call. yippee more fu*&%$# baby owls! just what i need. and the bald eagles here arent much better... lots of people have reported eagles taking chickens and ducks. thankfully they are starting to leave. i wish i could leave my chickens out to free range!

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well i brought home stuff...

26 guinea pigs. :hide they would only sell them in lots of 10 so i bought the first 2 and suprise!!! they were all females. :th so i bought the last lot that were supposed to be 6 males- guess what? they were 3 boys and 3 girls. what are the chances that those are pregnant? hmmm... keeping the ones i want then selling the rest. they were cheap though.

couldnt get pics. they were watching close. guess peta is on them again. apparently it is cruel to auction animals.

now it is snowing....

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
gave $5.00 each and already sold 8 of them- for $15.00 each! in 24 hours! and have people asking about them. dh said we should have bought more of them! that is a first coming from him! but spent 130 and made back 120 already. dh thinks we should set the rest up for breeding. and i have a waiting list for my hairless rats. added the 5th person today! and 3 pet stores want them. and i havent called any of my pet stores about the guinea pigs. so i am doing good.

it snowed so much here! i am sick of snow :sick

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
one step forward 2 steps back!

forward= got hubby convenced to stop drinking soda. i like my soda too, but he drinks 2-3 2liters a day. and he is diabetic.

back= the farm store was out of rabbit pellets last week, so hubby got alfalfa pellets, llike you buy for livestock. well- NOTHING here will eat them! not even the goat. and the rabbits are loosing weight. so now i have the better part of a 50 lb bag to deal with. i guess i can take them to the sale in 2 weeks and try to sell them.

i have babies! i have 3 litters of baby hamsters, 2 litters of rats, a litter of spiney mice, and baby gerbils. and from the look of some of the guinea pigs i got saturday, i will be having baby guinea pigs!

the weather is nice here today.

the funny farm6

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
day 1 of dh without soda. glad he is at work no caffine=grumpy hubby. it doesnt bother me, i dont drink much soda anymore.

it is nice out, and it looks like it going to stay that way for a while. yay. there is rain in the forcast for sunday.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
We have rain in our forecast for Sunday as well. And, today wasn't as nice as I was expecting. :(