Look what we got for free! and we re-modeled it lol

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
beekissed, I know my post about him "letting me get ducks" kind of sent the wrong message, but trust me, I have a real MAN! And he puts me before everything and everyone else!
I'm sure that must feel real good! You are most fortunate, as most women never get to even SEE a real man, let alone have one for their very own! Clone him, will ya? :)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Clone him, will ya? :)
If I knew it was possible, without adverse side effects, I totally would! I wish my friends all had husbands like mine....family too, because they all want to borrow him!! :gig

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
QA, I guess we are the minority, LOL...my DH is the same as yours..I love it! :D

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
pioneergirl, I do, too!

He does have a little sarcastic compaint on occassion LOL but I know he is just doing it to harrass me. :cool:

I love it that the two of us can go out and work on little projects around the place together!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's right, rub it in! ;) I married a bum who did nothing with me but produce children! :smack

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That's right, rub it in! ;) I married a bum who did nothing with me but produce children! :smack
And I can bet that bum of a dad or not, you love your children!

My dad was an abuser. Mom left him because of it. I only saw my dad 3 times that I remember in my life. Because of my experiences as a child, and what my mom went through, I vowed when I was 14 that I would pick a good man the first time, all my kids would be fathered by that man, and I would die married to him.

I stuck to my guns!

Course, he lives by the motto, "Be kind to your wife, you eat what she cooks, and who knows what she'll put in it." :gig

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

Perfect!!! You know, I always wanted to marry a farmer and just be a farmer's wife....that's all. But my Mom was married to a nitwit abuser and she didn't coach me in what I should look for...wound up with someone like my Dad, which happens all too often in this world. :/

Yep, the kids are golden...no thanks to him, of course! Only thing I ever did right in this world! :lol: :D ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was like that...I wanted to marry someone with land and a farmer type cause my horses needed pasture and hay...HA HA HA

I didn't get married til 32---had plenty of opportunities but those guys were city types, not for marrying for me..HA HA

I truly needed a man who could get their hands dirty and enjoy it :)