Looks like the spammers have been busy!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
"MeNeedyYourMoney"

wow they are getting around...the old year must have been low financially for them :lol: they need a new year of cash flow on their sites :ep

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
wait.. there was a transformers on???

where was it?

HA!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I started to report one, but by the time I got back to the thread I was on, the post had already been removed. Thanks to whichever mod(s) got rid of them!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
freemotion said:
We don't needyou!!! :rolleyes: Sheesh! Why do they think we want Transformers dvd's? Don't they read that we will get what we want online or at the library for free? Why don't the spammers offer good deals on canning jar lids or skinning knives???? :p

Oh, good grief, I just saw the woodgag ones! Like any of us carry Gucci knockoffs! Haven't they read the "making a bag out of a feedsack" threads???? :lol:
:lol:

They sure missed their audience, didn't they?!?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
"MeNeedyYourMoney"

wow they are getting around...the old year must have been low financially for them :lol: they need a new year of cash flow on their sites :ep
:yuckyuck
:gig

I missed all the excitement, except something was deleted from Abifae's journal?

txhomegrown

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
WOW! A new Gucci knockoff bag to carry my transformers dvd around in. And I thought this was going to be a bad year. Now if I could just find that site where the government is giving away free money, my troubles will be over!

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
We've seen a lot of spam over the years, and a few times with a ton at once, but that was probably the biggest every cross all sites at the same time.

We'll keep an eye on them and will ban, block, and delete stuff as quick as we can.

Y'all just keep doing a great job of:

1) Reporting it quick
2) Not clicking on the links

Happy New Year!!!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Looks like the bag lady is back! This time she says she is from Ireland.... :rolleyes:

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
OOOOOHHHH, maybe I should order one of them there bags! NOT!!!!!! What would I do w/it once I got it? I don't even carry a pocket book!