Lorihadams-- hi guys...been busy!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Another who has had to deworm everyone in the house. My DS (12) still sucks his thumb, usually only at night now. DD used to say MMMM tasty when she ate her boogies :sick
She hates it when I tell her about that now.
Yup, just like lice, you can pick them up from anywhere and then you scratch your lip... and then lick your lips. You got em.
I got the heebie jeebies right along with you tho. Gross, even knowing how easy it is.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Btw, its a given that kids can be gross Lori :) I don't think anyone in this forum would judge you for your daughter and her, er, habits. LOL.

CrimsonRose

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
:hugs worms suck. sorry your going through this! Have fun at the meeting tonight. I would suggest not giving your husband DE, and see how long it takes for him to get the worms, and then accuse him of being dirty :D
:yuckyuck

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh, I picked my nose and ate it until I was probably in my teen years :) Yup, GROSS! LOL! Now I pick and roll it between my fingers until it forms an elasticy ball and try to find an inconspicuous place to put it....Bahahaha!
Worms are Us...LOL!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Ahhh, I picked my nose and ate it until I was probably in my teen years :) Yup, GROSS! LOL! Now I pick and roll it between my fingers until it forms an elasticy ball and try to find an inconspicuous place to put it....Bahahaha!
Worms are Us...LOL!
TMI! TMI! :sick :gig :gig :gig

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Worms are Us...LOL!
Me too, when you got boogies, you got boogies!