MaidInTexas-It is what it is! Tx Honky's journal

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
poppycat said:
Beekissed said:
Do you all find that boys take longer showers, in their teens, than do girls? :/
Um yes they do. I find it's best not to ask too many questions about it :/
Well, that took me a few minutes, but I figured it out. :th

So I ain't the brightest crayon, OKay? sheesh...and no teen boys yet!

Neat that your dad was a rodeo clown.

I totally understand the picking up/stepping on toys stage. We have a little secret. If we find it, if we pick it up, we take it. We keep it until Christmas, wrap it up, and give the kids back their toys we had to pick up :cool:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
2dream said:
Boys definately take longer showers than girls. And not just in their teens. I don't know....I am pretty sure at the age they are now it is beyond the extra curricular activities. My 33 year old son with a wife and 3 kids still takes the longest showers. He just stands under the hot water until it is all gone. My DH does the same thing and so do both of his grown boys.
I don't know about that....the friend that finally explained this phenomenon to me could do so because it was his.....er,uh...."favorite" setting...for these activities. He was 30. :p Go figure! Maybe you should ask, 2 dream, and let us know? ;)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Ok, I ask DH... His answer was nope. Just like to use all the hot water. He has other places that he prefers for those activities. (His words, not mine and I did not ask further). I asked the 22 year old step son and he was like "I can't believe you just ask me that question". But I told him I really needed a straight answer. He informed me it was the same reason pretty much. Just likes to stand under the hot water. He also stated that was not a problem right now. In the past and probably in the future but....Lets see...I think his exact words were "You have seen my girlfriend...Right?"
Called my 33 year old son. After he got through laughing at my question he said not for a while now. The shower is his escape from the wife and kids. He says he now will stand under cold running water if it will give him a few more minutes.
So....I am thinking, its an escape from us females. LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That's there story and they are sticking to it! :lol: ;) For some reason guys don't like to talk about that...they will talk about any other crude thing under the sun but are reluctant to divulge about this. At least this is one thing... :rolleyes: