Manger Style Hay Feeder

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Jessejames, I used to live in Bowmanville, spent a portion of my childhood in East end of Toronto (main/danforth) and Essex, UK

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Sometimes I type color, and othertimes colour. Depends on my mood I suppose.

I could say a lot about this. Such as 'bastardizing' grammar. But I won't.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
:lol: Simmer down folks!

I hate it when people type "viola" instead of "voila." I guess I wouldn't have guessed that by typing "walla" that they meant "voila." I would be thinking "walla" is supposed to be a duplicate word . . . you know it needs to be "walla walla" . . . like the onion. Duh! :gig

Everyone has a valid point about this hay feeder idea. No need to get over-excited, y'all!

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
It happens. My guess is that you weren't the only one. ;)

jessejames

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i was just making a joke more than anything i need to figure out the smilies so my tone isnt misread. for future reference almost everything i say is with a grin on my face.
i do hate to see the way language is heading these days though to many short cuts etc..
everyone be well
ciao

jessejames

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
hey lupin
to weird my ex and DD live in a house i own on westlake ave right in your old stompin grounds it seems. small world!! i lived there too for a cpl years. i really like that part of town. lots of green etc.

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
For the record, I wasn't pointing a finger at what you said, JJ. When you post a message, the extended range of smilies is over on the right of the text box. You have to hit "show" to see them. Have fun! :weee

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
jessejames said:
hey lupin you are living in my old stomping grounds i grew up in lennox and addington county and spent my summers in prince edward county or should i say "the county" lol
i never use voila either unless i am using it "en francias" i just hate to see our language bastardized for convenience or ignorance
and believe me i use friggin only because this is a "family" site!
Okay.....I just gotta say it. Forgive me but I have to point out the obvious. Jesse, you regularly use no capitalization or punctuation and I can only assume it's merely for convenience, as you do not seem to be the least bit ignorant.....? Is this not also bastardizing the English language by ignoring the proper grammar and rules of communication with the written language? For convenience?

Just saying..... :hide ;) :)

Latest posts