Member Titles

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Hey Ann, can I be a frugal homesteader too? We have our animals for more than just the fun of it & with cattle they are not small livestock. So I am in between the hobby & yard with my 1 1/4 acres. And we try to be as frugal about it as possible.

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Ann, can you please make my title Country Living?
I REALLY appreciate all the time and effort you've put into this naming project! (Give yourself 100 extra credit points!)
(Sorry, everyone - I haven't been on SS lately since I've been working so hard outside at BEING SS before winter weather hit! :th )

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Thanks for my title, Ann! What a neat reward to find after doing a frigid clean-up job in the yard - all part of Country Living! :weee

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ann can I please be:

Revolution in Progress

It has really taken me some time to come up with something that reflects how I feel and where I am headed...this sums me up quite nicely :)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I didn't see any titles on that list that apply to me. I can't imagine what word there would be to describe me, actually! :p I will have to be the "no name" member for awhile until they assign names according to post. :rolleyes: :lol:

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Dace said:
Ann can I please be:

Revolution in Progress

It has really taken me some time to come up with something that reflects how I feel and where I am headed...this sums me up quite nicely :)
Dace, that's a good one!

And Beekissed, I'm watching your posts, one may come to me before Rob gets around to the automagic titles! ;)

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I didn't see any titles on that list that apply to me. I can't imagine what word there would be to describe me, actually! :p :
Are you feeling adventurous? How about describing yourself (the traits you want to emphasize) and we'll volunteer title names?! :ya

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Dace said:
Ann can I please be:

Revolution in Progress

Dace, that's a good one!

And Beekissed, I'm watching your posts, one may come to me before Rob gets around to the automagic titles! ;)
Thanks Ann :)
Beekissed needs a special one...of course Crazy Canner comes to mind :lol: however I don't think she will jump on that one! :gig or Risky Business hehehehe