Member Titles

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Hey, how did Bee get to be Sams Girl. Where is that sticking out the tongue smilie?

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, Beekissed, you made it to the ranks of the named! :ya Now we're gonna miss thinking up fun but utterly useless name possibilities...anybody else out there need our "help" with a member name? :coolsun

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
ChickaD said:
Oh my goodness, Beekissed, you made it to the ranks of the named! :ya Now we're gonna miss thinking up fun but utterly useless name possibilities...anybody else out there need our "help" with a member name? :coolsun
me

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
ChickaD said:
me
Ohhhhhhhh boy! You just opened the door!! :gig

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
ChickaD said:
me
All right! Give us some starting material..."what's up, Dac?" :D

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
ChickaD said:
dacjohns said:
ChickaD said:
me
You want me to do most of the work. Look at all my posts here and on BYC. Now there is some starting material. Especially the threads that are not only locked but hidden away.

The turtle won't work. I'm not really a turtle person. I found that guy in my chicken coop and ended up using it as an avatar as kind of a joke.

ChickaD

Country Living
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
ChickaD said:
dacjohns said:
You want me to do most of the work. Look at all my posts here and on BYC. Now there is some starting material. Especially the threads that are not only locked but hidden away.

The turtle won't work. I'm not really a turtle person. I found that guy in my chicken coop and ended up using it as an avatar as kind of a joke.
Sounds like a lot of work...let me sleep on it...:th