Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221218_202757_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221218_202646_Chrome.jpg

Chicks in VA

Power Conserver
Reaction score
So here's a joke from my grandma
, little detail this is in like the 1800s and the bar is called don't mess with old folks

So, this cowboy comes out of the bar drunk as could be and see this little old woman and says "have you ever danced before " she goes "nope" then he said "well your about to" and starts shooting at her feet making her jump then he runs out of bullets and starts to go into the bar but he hears this click of Dubble barrel shot gun and she says "Have you ever kissed a mules ass before" then he goes " no but I would love to"

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. I really missed you all. I am in Florida right now. No, he is not staying with my house that I worked so hard to get. His name is only on the mail he receives. Just need to be alone with God far away to get enough courage to tell him it is enough and he needs to go. Other times he just goes and parks at a Walmart parking lot and as a Christian woman, think it was harsh. However, by My birthday, he needs to vacate, no it's or but's. He always said he will go if I give him 5k. I will get a loan for 2k and out he goes even if he sleeps in the snow.
That is why I need courage and be with God. Of course, I will also see some friends and a sister and brother but will be minimal. Will be in room most of the time.
Thank you all so much. I know it is not the end of the world. Just never thought at past age of 55. Back then, I was not a Christian and I grabbed the bull by the horns. I guess will need to rope it and ride it hard for 8 seconds,lol
You guys had made me country,lol
And yes, Argentina won the World Cup! Need to save for tickets in Ohio and Canada in 2026!

Latest posts