Memes That Make You Giggle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
a3ddc2a0eb0e8d59e66b03e35995ddad.jpg
I seen something similar to that a few weeks ago on our road. I was thinking to myself I hope he make it through the S turns. I reckon he did, because I went that way a few hours later and no hay on the side of the road and no truck in the lake.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I would not pay him to leave. Tell him he already sucked you dry, you have no money left. Save that loan for paying a lawyer to divorce his rotten self.
Do you know how to change door locks? If not, have a friend do it.
Maybe have a couple of friends come over for back up, tell him to leave, bag up his clothes and change door locks. If he threatens you, call police, but AFTER you change locks. Lock up garage, any out buildings and keep car locked up, keep doors and windows locked so he can’t come back in.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ohhhh! You guys are making me ink!
I understand all of you. Protective orders are silent orders. I cannot divorce for it us against my believes. But he will go one way or another. I will make sure it turns the other way if he doesn't. He will be so miserable that will wish had gone years ago.
Have a breakfast with my ex-first Sargent this morning, then this evening a Christmas party for my sister's employees at the diner.
Last night had a heavenly shrimp Alfredo. I was so ready to die after that,lol Raining down here. Spent 3 hrs looking for a darn dmv. After taking number and waiting, they do not sell surpasses nor knew where they are sold. Found a CVS and bought one and still cannot activate the dang dumbpass,lol