Memes That Make You Giggle

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It was very different for me when I went up there. You can't even drive straight across the road at a light and then turn left. I had to pull a right to go up to turn around, irritating.
Son and I went to RI marine base long time ago. But it was the first I ever seen a roundabout. We drove around that stupid thing like 6 times while he was reading the map trying to figure out which road we make a right turn on. And we still got off on the wrong road. This was before everyone had a GPS.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Son and I went to RI marine base long time ago. But it was the first I ever seen a roundabout. We drove around that stupid thing like 6 times while he was reading the map trying to figure out which road we make a right turn on. And we still got off on the wrong road. This was before everyone had a GPS.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Living in the original Ohio/Connecticut Western Reserve, roundabouts were common in the smaller burgs as 2 or 3 roads intersect in the center of town. ODOT is building them now in problematic intersections that have previously been blinker stoplights. The state claims they reduce accident rates.

In Wisconsin, there was an interchange with roundabouts on both ends of the bridge over the interstate with the on/off ramps. THAT was confusing!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Living in the original Ohio/Connecticut Western Reserve, roundabouts were common in the smaller burgs as 2 or 3 roads intersect in the center of town. ODOT is building them now in problematic intersections that have previously been blinker stoplights. The state claims they reduce accident rates.

they're nice because if nobody is on the road you don't have to come to a full stop. it's really annoying to have to stop at a four way when nobody else is waiting. supposedly they also change the type and severity of what accidents do happen (instead of t-bone-ing someone you graze them).

In Wisconsin, there was an interchange with roundabouts on both ends of the bridge over the interstate with the on/off ramps. THAT was confusing!

try this one sometime! :)

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230407_184649_Gallery.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
a few months ago i was reading up on the double crossover diamond interchanges. have not had to use one yet.

Latest posts