Memes That Make You Giggle

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Not my actual picture, but I have been there..
Screenshot_20230413-121146_Facebook.jpg

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Not my actual picture, but I have been there..
View attachment 23108

oh that would be horrible! to think that sitting there all day and ... to have to throw all of that away or to bury. :(

i've not had to do anything like that. we're usually here when using the crock pot and would notice it not being on within a short period of time. along with the fact that it has indicator lights and a display that you use to set the time and temperature.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
oh that would be horrible! to think that sitting there all day and ... to have to throw all of that away or to bury. :(

i've not had to do anything like that. we're usually here when using the crock pot and would notice it not being on within a short period of time. along with the fact that it has indicator lights and a display that you use to set the time and temperature.
Had many a crock pot with no digital displays over the years. Working outside the home...icy ball in your stomach when you are at work and ask yourself if you actually turned it on.

Usually didn't throw it out, just cooked it anyways. Never hurt us, so we survived.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
there was no ER rescue for 8-tracks. those were so poorly designed they didn't last very long. i never bought one of those myself, but i did buy some cassette tapes. the albums i had were destroyed by someone storing them leaning sideways near a heat register. they all warped. to try to unwarp them i laid them flat and then made the mistake of putting a brick on them. *poof* brick marks in what would have been ok records had i just left them alone. lesson learned. bought cds and some dvds after that. most of those are still here and playable but since my computer is my main stereo they've all been backed up to my computer for playing and i don't need to get them out unless i want to look at the liner/insert notes.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Usually didn't throw it out, just cooked it anyways. Never hurt us, so we survived.

glad it worked out ok. :) for us the question as we back out of the driveway and go away is "did we close the garage door?" and since we ask it and laugh about it as we are backing out the answer is usually yes because we've just hit the button and i've watched it close all the way.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Without fail, we'd be an hour from home and Mom would panic asking if she unplugged the curling iron. Dad's standard response would be "guess the house will be burned down when we get back" as he continued on.

Mom would check multiple times on everything before we left.

Mom still does this.

Latest posts