Memes That Make You Giggle

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
they're nice because if nobody is on the road you don't have to come to a full stop. it's really annoying to have to stop at a four way when nobody else is waiting. supposedly they also change the type and severity of what accidents do happen (instead of t-bone-ing someone you graze them).

try this one sometime! :)

I dislike these so much. People are all over those things.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
2e6238ac617d5c4a.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Round snouts are a thing in rural towns in east Texas. It involves the county courthouse, a couple of highways coming through town and driving in circles around the courthouse and peeling off in the direction you want to go.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE roundabouts. When we moved to Indiana, the traffic in our (growing popular) county was horrible. Over the last 19 years they have put in a bazillion roundabouts, and fixed a lot of congestion.

the peeps who can't stand them and want to lead foot will find another way. :) to me every full stop avoided is that much less time and gas wasted.

i know some people hate change and having to learn new things, but to me they are a welcome change and i don't mind learning something new if i can see the advantages. to me the change i hate is when they take a formerly drive through intersection and turn it into a four way stop when another approach will probably help more. the roundabout does take up a bit more space but at least it keeps things moving when nobody else is there.