Michele_Lynd a step at a time : what's up this week

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think your SIL and my SIL would probably get along great - they'd definitely have lots to talk about; how you and I treat our kids so horribly, while their spoiled brats are SO much better off! :rolleyes:

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan Dreamin;) I can't wait for the zombies to get them LOL

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well this week I have planted 10 strawberry plants ,3 blueberry bushes ,2 Blackberry bushes, green beans ,and yellow squash, Dealt with his ex's drug drama:somad and now my two older DD's call her the incubator ( Long story) made laundry soap, got 2 dozen eggs free, scored on some free windows can we say greenhouse in the making joined the local co-op and started replaceing yucky food for good organic and homegrown :weee Not bad for this week

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Not to much this week But did help youngest DD earn her land survival gardening and forestry badge for girl scouts :thumbsup the days that I had time to work out side it has been raining so I can't get anything done but watching the plants grow so that's a good thing and I cleaned house and my facebook so that's it for this week

mlynd

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well been a little busy here so update is I'm now unemployed for the summer hopefully will find a job soon, DH still has no job :( thats the bad news the good news I scored some windows to build my green house :ya and got more beans planted as well as honey dew melon, 2 more grape vines and two raspberry bushes , I should soon have enough material to start the waddle fence around the garden well that's it for now