Mississippifarmboy's Living Simple Journal, Ready for a Fresh Start.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! You were born naked and everyone thought you were sooooooo cute! ............um...........um.............don't try that now :lol:

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
baymule said:
Happy Birthday! You were born naked and everyone thought you were sooooooo cute! ............um...........um.............don't try that now :lol:
:yuckyuck

Actually I was a ugly baby. :hide I've seen pictures... I looked like an alien reject.

My grandma said once at a family gathering that she had only seen two ugly babies in her whole life. She said "Terry and Steve were both ugly as sin when they were born. At least Terry did get a tiny bit better looking as he got older.." :lol: At least I'm not cousin Steve. :hide

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I dunno how good you look or don't, but I absolutely adore your voice! Were not it you who posted a song over on BYC singing bass? You sound like Sam Elliot on the phone :lol: :p

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I dunno how good you look or don't, but I absolutely adore your voice! Were not it you who posted a song over on BYC singing bass? You sound like Sam Elliot on the phone :lol: :p
Shush Cindi.... Your embarrassing me.
And I didn't post that song... I was being picked on. :tongue

I just WISH I sounded like Sam Eliot.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:lol: Sorry brother, but you have an awesome voice ;)

mississippifarmboy

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
:lol: Sorry brother, but you have an awesome voice ;)
:rolleyes: Now everyone will be trying to find the silly thing, so here it is;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxiQHv09qc&feature=channel&list=UL

We all used to joke about it because most everyone that got together back in the day in our jam sessions made it at least onto the charts except me. :( I was too lazy to pursue it, plus it quit being fun, so I quit singing. Haven't sang in front of a crowd or for pay in many years now.

Anyway, had another sad day here. I woke up sick again so was just taking it easy and had walked down to the garden to look at something and when I walked back up the road the youngest kiddo's doggy had gotten ran over. I was only gone for a few minutes. I guess Lily let her out of the house and since no one noticed her out... It was just laying there in the road looking at me with big sad eyes and breathing heavy. I carried it away from the house into the woods far enough they wouldn't see me or hear it if it started howling or anything so I could check it over to see if I was going to have to put it down or if I thought a vet could save her. She died in my arms while I was still walking. :( I got sick, and yeah, I'll admit it, I cried a little while I was throwing up. I'm a softy over things like that. I came home and told Em, she spent the day crying. We aren't going to tell Lily bear unless we have to.

Other than that I didn't get a lot done. Em and I got a little more fence up right before supper, watched a movie and just spent some time together. Even in the worst times there is good though. I was looking for a picture of the dog and found this picture. This was Lily's first time churning butter.

5413_img_0458.jpg

I had to smile when I found it.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:( Sorry about the pup. That is sad.

Looks like Lily has churning down pat! So adorable!!! :)

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh I am so sorry, poor pup. :hugs

Is that really you in the video? You have a lovely voice, so smooth and calming.

Love the photo of your little girl, what a good little helper!