Molly's kidding thread~Buckley improved~just waitin' on a normal poo

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
So I think Molly my mini nubian goat is in early labor.

Her due date is tomorrow. I think her ligaments are different and she has a weird look. She just started having a discharge. Her udder has filled up over last night.
She is letting me massage her back but leaps up and tries to get away if I touch her udder or female parts. This will be fun, I'm sure!

But I just noticed the discharge...so we are keeping a close eye on her! She keeps going in and laying down in the stall and then wanting out like she can't figure out where to get comfortable. We are having a nice sunny day so I'm just letting her do as she wishes at this point, I have the other goats locked up so she has the place to herself.

Wish us luck..!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
So I think Molly my mini nubian goat is in early labor.

Her due date is tomorrow. I think her ligaments are different and she has a weird look. She just started having a discharge. Her udder has filled up over last night.
She is letting me massage her back but leaps up and tries to get away if I touch her udder or female parts. This will be fun, I'm sure!

But I just noticed the discharge...so we are keeping a close eye on her! She keeps going in and laying down in the stall and then wanting out like she can't figure out where to get comfortable. We are having a nice sunny day so I'm just letting her do as she wishes at this point, I have the other goats locked up so she has the place to herself.

Wish us luck..!
:clap
Have fun!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Now she is pawing the ground. She rearranged all the bedding for herself. I have some new video of the already-born kids I want to download.....they are cracking us up.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
savingdogs said:
Now she is pawing the ground. She rearranged all the bedding for herself. I have some new video of the already-born kids I want to download.....they are cracking us up.
She's prepping :D I love that stage, it's so exciting!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:weee I'll stay on tonight! I haven't been sleeping well anyway since I'm so obsessed with my goats :p

Latest posts