Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll! I think I'm really going to like it here! I haven't built that shed *yet* but it is in the plans...bought myself a lemon tree today...I finally have a sunny place to grow it in the house!

tamlynn

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
More pics please! (or are they further back on the thread?) I'd especially like to see more of the kitchen cabinets, they look beautiful.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
tamlynn said:
More pics please! (or are they further back on the thread?) I'd especially like to see more of the kitchen cabinets, they look beautiful.
Here ya go...I love my kitchen...it is my absolute favorate room in the house!
b81uet.jpg

:)

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Morel, your home is lovely! Love those wide open spaces....just right for placing your lovely art upon the walls..... ;) So glad you are in it and content....is that YOUR shed? It is beautiful! Definitely having shed envy like so many others....heck, that is pretty enough to live in! :)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Nope, it's not my shed yet...but that is what I am getting Steve (our friend) to build me:>) Gotta get rid of this snow first and get that spring up and running right and put some grass out there...spring is going to be a big mud hole here, I have no landscaping yet!