Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
You are more than welcome to bring your new kid and chickens Quail! I'd love the company:>) It gets so quiet here in the winter with the guys always busy at work, school, and the ice shack! I'm the only girl around here anymore!

Farmerchick wait till you see what it's going to look like when it's done...my husband has no idea...he just thinks we'll plunk a bed here and a woodstove there...ahem...boy is he in for a surprise! It's gonna be a chickpad!

No DacJohns, it is definitely not for chickens...they have thier homw already :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I would love to, Morel, but unfortunately, I would have to bring the five kids too and I am sure handy DH would find plenty to do there! He has always wanted to move to Canada LOL

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Ya'll have really gotten alot done. I wonder if BeeKissed is packing yet? :lol: and Sam.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
punkin said:
Ya'll have really gotten alot done. I wonder if BeeKissed is packing yet? :lol: and Sam.
Packing? You kidding, she's already here! :gig
just kidding...just think, she's probably been working all day and is going to be the last one to see it....

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Yea, that's gonna be a riot when she finally gets here and is the last one to see it!

or, maybe she did already see it and in loo of posting, packed her bags and hopped on a lear jet LOLOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Finally here and, yes, the bags are indeed packed.....now...Sam is a little more difficult to get aholt of! :p Man, you guys work fast!!!! I like to think the rate of work was increased drastically after my offer to clean house and coop! :cool:

Love my new digs, BTW!!! :D

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Finally here and, yes, the bags are indeed packed.....now...Sam is a little more difficult to get aholt of! :p Man, you guys work fast!!!! I like to think the rate of work was increased drastically after my offer to clean house and coop! :cool:

Love my new digs, BTW!!! :D
Ah, you're here! I was expecting a knock at the door any minute now! Oh ya we work fast when free house and coop keeping is involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's gonna be a chickpad!

****Oh you lucky woman! I know it will be a blast to decorate and design etc. You are foaming at the mouth I am sure to get it completed. View is so pretty too thru the windows!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Tell us what colors you are going to use on the interior paint? Other colors? What will you do with the floors? Wood, tile, carpet? :)

Latest posts