My journey through the woods

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Virginia is seperated by the mason-dixon still to this day. It's a matter of do they serve sweet tea or not? You know your not in Dixie anymore when you order ice tea and they bring you some of the most god aweful tea you ever tasted in your life. My parents live in Clarksville Va.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This week is going to be busy- getting ready for Thanksgiving.
Today I made 2 no bake pies; 1.) Peanut Butter pie and 2.) A triple layer Chocolate Pudding Pie and I also made homemade rolls.
Tomorrow I'm going to focus on cleaning the house and do some more prep work on Wednesday so it's less i have to do on Thursday even though my boyfriend is going to be here to help me out with the dinner which consists of the following; ham, regular mashed potatoes, candied yams (made from fresh sweet potatoes), deviled eggs, homemade gravy, cranberry sauce and homemade rolls then for dessert it's those two pies I mentioned earlier.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Peanut butter pie is so easy to make and so good too! Years back, where we used to live, we participated in the Red Cross chili supper, a fund raiser where the money raised was used in our county. I would make peanut butter pies and they always brought good money, from $25 to $40 each.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I did a cheap version- peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and a ready made Graham Cracker crust.
When my boyfriend got home he got me a couple chocolate Graham Cracker crust so I made another Peanut Butter pie and put a chocolate topping on it so it resembles a peanut butter cup. He also asked for a cherry cheesecake and a pumpkin pie.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
IMG_20181118_153553.jpg

There is an updated picture of me.