my lungs don't feel well.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Reuse-it said:
I just took a hot shower. nothing came up. I do have that 'elephant' on my chest thing going on. I have a call into my husband. I have a very huge vehicle that I can drive the five miles, but I can only make right turns with it.
I will figure out the route and go.
Thank you.
I know you are right.
That burning means pneumonia or bronchitis you gotta get some meds to help you. Some eucalyptus and steam might have helped in the beginning but you're way past that now. I hope you feel better soon. I know it hurts almost as much as the pain in your chest to have to pay out money you don't have for an unexpected illness but sometimes you just have to.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
after you hit the Dr....come back and tell us how you feel and if all is OK
hope you get better soon....no one likes to be sick :lol: I sure don't!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Reuse-it said:
I just took a hot shower. nothing came up. I do have that 'elephant' on my chest thing going on. I have a call into my husband. I have a very huge vehicle that I can drive the five miles, but I can only make right turns with it.
I will figure out the route and go.
Thank you.
I know you are right.
Glad to hear you're going. Please update us when you can. We'll be sending healing thoughts your way in the meantime. :fl

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I am also glad to hear that you are going...even if it is a pain in the neck to get to the Drs.

Update us when you can!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Maybe a friend can help you? Don't be afraid to ask.

If one of MY local friends told me she was having difficulty breathng I would be RIGHT at their doorstep, pronto.

Breathing = Not optional

:hugs Worry about you, not the credit card.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Take it from me, don't play around with your lungs!! I read this this morning and I worried about you all day! Please, please check back in with all of us mommies!!!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I felt like that b4, had bronchitis. Hope you're feeling better. :hugs

Reuse-it

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back. Never, I repeat NEVER walk into a walk in and say your chest hurts. be very specific and clear. say your LUNGS hurt.
So EKG, and of couse when your heart can't pump blood into your lungs because they are constricted, it will show up on the EKG. ambulance ride to the emergency room. eight hours later...acute bronchitis and a handful of RX. I was is such misery when I finally got home.. and then had to wait for the scripts to be filled.. and then once they helped I fell hard asleep.
I am breathing this morning, and I am glad you all encouraged me to go. I feel they just REALLY over reacted, but my son was with me, and the look in his eyes when I said I would rather not go to the hospital... well, you know, Not worth any risk to have to leave a child behind.
I am 80% better this morning. Thank you for your thoughts. I am sorry I had you worrying. I was hoping a handful of cooking herbs in boiling water was the answer... hope springs eternal, ya' know.