My new Dog

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yesterday, I helped on a route after I got done with mine. I forgot a package, so I went back to the office and retrieved it, took it out to the house it went to, and delivered it.
On my way back, I saw this car on the wrong side of the road, and there was this dog there. The way it was moving, I thought it was hit.
Turns out he wasn't, he was just terrified. I got out and so did several other people. He was closer to me so I called him and was able to pick him up. I saw the condition he was in and there was no way I was going to leave him.
Brought him home and set him up in the stall in the barn. Tonight when I got home I set up the chain link panel dog kennel in the back yard and moved him and his food and water there, too.
Its a pitbull. I first thought it was a bulldog but it was getting dark. He is also not nuetered.
Anybody want a dog? Im going to try and find a rescue to take him. Around here, and the condition he is in, a shelter would put him down.
20231018_154516.jpg
20231018_154521.jpg
20231018_154524.jpg

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He's definetly been starved. The girl who runs that route says she's never seen him out there. So he either escaped or was dropped. Either way, whoever had him will never get him back.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's a sad world!! People can be cruel. You wonder why they didn't re-home him way ahead, instead of this. 🥴😞

When my mom was alive, living with me, she told someone "I'd never feed her until my animals were fed!" Sorta true, as I'd do chores early, before supper, as she had Alzheimer's & I had to work around it. Guess she saw that differently than I -- I was just feeding early so she'd be fed on time. 😵‍💫🤫

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It's a sad world!! People can be cruel. You wonder why they didn't re-home him way ahead, instead of this. 🥴😞

When my mom was alive, living with me, she told someone "I'd never feed her until my animals were fed!" Sorta true, as I'd do chores early, before supper, as she had Alzheimer's & I had to work around it. Guess she saw that differently than I -- I was just feeding early so she'd be fed on time. 😵‍💫🤫
I've always said my animals eat before I do. But sometimes when you haven't eaten all day they do have to wait a little. I always make sure Im stocked on pet food, especially now with all the chaos in the world.
He's really warming up to me. He comes running to the gate when he sees me coming. I spent some time petting him this evening and he pretty much laid in my lap.
Definetly not a mean pit.