MY NEW HOME

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Looks nice on the outside, that is a plus... hope the inspection goes well. I wouldn't be in too much of a rush to take possession too soon... make sure it is YOURS before you do anything to fix, change or improve it... moving stuff would be okay...

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
good luck! that sounds a bit tight on the planning. if anything you might have to spend some time on vacation at a hotel or something? perhaps plan it as a vacation if you have to?
Problem with that is only 2 dogs are allowed at a hotel/motel and we have 4 so there isn't going to be extra money to pay for their boarding

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm 38, and trying to stack the deck in my favor to avoid a broken hip in my 90's. (I'm also following @baymule keenly due to her impressive healing from joint replacement)
I'm in my mid 40's and already have arthritis in at least 30% of my body plus earlier this year I found out I have degernative disc disorder in my neck and lower back. whenever I get higher than 2 1/2 feet (which is half my height) that's when my balance goes haywire.