MY NEW HOME

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Morning all!
Here's a quick update: on August 1st my boyfriend and I moved into the efficiency apartment (still trying to get settled in) then on Friday August 6th we had to put a 4 legged family member who was 16 yrs old down due to he had an aggressive mouth tumor that was only going to get worse and worse as time went by.
20200802_125539.jpg

That was him on the day we brought him to the new place while we was switching from a work truck to the car. If u look closely the tumor sticks out. When I took him to the vet she had agreed with me at first that it was an abscess until she did the exam.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sorry about your cat. These decisions are always hard.

Hope your move is finished soon.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm sorry I've been silent for awhile. I got involved with Amelia Fright fest during October and yes I enjoyed myself immensely.
Over this past weekend I was taken by surprise with a video chat from one of my sisters but I wish I could say it was due to happy circumstances but it wasn't. She called to tell me that our Mother had been diagnosed with Stage 3 lung cancer on her left lung in the lymph nodes but it's treatable which she's going to start radiation, chemo and immunotherapy this week.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nice to hear from your sister, sorry about the bad news about your Mother. Cancer sucks, prayers for her.

Nice to hear from you

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That is hard to hear about your Mother. I pray that she has a full recovery.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
things are changing so much with treatments so i hope that she comes through this all ok in the end. it can be a tough road though at times.

Latest posts