My next series of classes via teleconference....deals p 3 post #30

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Cool! PM or E-mail me your e-mail addresses if you haven't already so I can make a group in my e-mail account. Then I will send details as to exactly when we start and I will send forms to sign up, too. With my address to send checks to....

I have to push the date into February now....dh just informed me that we will be in Florida the week I wanted to start. Somehow I thought that was in Feb! Doofus me!

This stuff will be thoroughly discussed here this weekend and I will send the details out. Then I will send your kit to you as soon as your check clears. You can certainly start the class without the kit, and stragglers can join us up to six days after the first class, because the recording will be available.

(Thanks, WZ....I'll send you your cut later....shhh, don't tell anyone! :lol: )

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
I am in ( will PM you Free!) and I have to say I am soooo excited about our reduced rate! I was going to have a really hard time making it happen but this price is more doable (dang fluctuating income :he)

I just wanted to publicly say that all of the info that Free has generously shared here has had a tremendous impact on me and my family! I have bits and pieces floating around in my head so it will be nice to get a comprehensive explanation of it all so hopefully I can get my head around the many angles!
:weee

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Hey, everyone, I just sent out the registration forms and such in an e-mail, and realized I don't have (or couldn't find... :rolleyes: ) some e-mail addresses. If you didn't get anything from me tonight and should be on the list, could you e-mail (not pm, but e-mail, please?) me. I have attachments to send.

Noobie, did you get it? I had trouble before with your e-mail address...

I also didn't have an address for BeccaOh, Delia, me&thegals, and I think either Okiegirl or Ohiofarmgirl (WHO was it???? Sheesh! Sorry!! :p )

If I missed anyone else, please give me a :smack (gently!) and an e-mail and I will get it right!

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:woot
Yeah, gmail got goofy there for a while, it's better now. I got it this morning & forwarded to those folks who haven't told me to shutup already about the food & nutrition stuff :smack

Their loss :tongue :D

Latest posts