My next series of classes via teleconference....deals p 3 post #30

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
BeccaOH said:
I need change in my eating habits. I had done a lot of what I hear Free and WZ talk about in the past, but I've really gotten away from it. I need a boost, but I'm really not sure I can afford the class right now.
Here is the special deal: It is $295 for one person. If you get another person to join you and sign up for the class, it will be $195 each. If you join in groups of three or more, it will be $149 each. That is as low as I can go with the supplies!

Whew, did I answer all the questions?
This is sounding more doable. ;)

Did I miss somewhere what comes in the packet? Of course, and rightly so, we are paying for the 12 classes, but what at least in general comes in the mailed pack?

Thanks

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
The supplies are simply a 30-day supply of general-wellness supplements to help get the body back in balance quickly, and a journal with lots of basic LGI info.

Depending on the number of students, I may also be able to include a set of support dvds, very valuable to those who need visuals. The more students, the more likely I will be able to get these into the kits and still cover my costs and make a small hourly wage. Pass it on!!! Thanks!

I am still hoping to find time to do a series of instructional videos and put them up on youtube to support what I teach......

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'd like to sign up but don't have anyone else to join me. I live out in the boonies and there would be no one who would want to drive over here.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Just need to clarify.....you don't have to have someone join you, it is just easier if you explore new things with a buddy. I find my exploring buddies here, so this works, too.

If someone you know wants to sign up, too, then they can call in from their house in Anchorage while you call in from Miami, then you can call each other and explore the new ideas together via conversations rather than taste-testing!

For everyone here, the group rate of $149 is now official, whether you refer anyone or not. There is enough interest, I can do it. I still hope you refer, though! Anyone you refer comes in at that rate, too.

I need everyone's e-mail address, and I will send you a form and you can send it back with a check. I can also take credit cards, Visa and MC only. Not online, yet, though. I have to input the numbers manually.

melpisces

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hi from sunny Australia, I think I will have to organise some technological issues before I can join in.... I'll hope for the next one :fl

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
DH hasn't lost much weight, but I'm pretty sure he's sneaking junky stuff on the sly
Husbands are really just giant kids sometimes, aren't they? :gig

What about the supplements? Do you have to buy the supplements to lose weight?
Proper nutrition will take care of most problems and I would guess that most people do not need them if they follow a low glycemic, traditionally prepared eating plan.

I eat low carbohydrate (less than 50g/day for the most part) and do get proper nutrition, but I am still undoing many decades of damage so I take a few supplements...

Fish Oil
Vitamin D3 (in winter)
Selenium (just started this)
Wifezilla- have you taken this class? Are you getting paid to promote it? :p

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
No I haven't taken the class and no I don't get paid to promote it. (Well not yet anyway...Maybe I need to send someone a PM...LOL KIDDING!)

Strangely enough, Freemotion and I both ended up on similar paths coming at it from completely different directions. Me from the weight loss perspective and her from a general health perspective. A lot of our research ended up being from the same sources event though our goals were different. Well, sort of. Actually our goals were the same... HEALTH.. but we were unhealthy in different ways at the start.

It took me a couple of years of "independent study" to truly understand and incorporate what I read in to a coherent eating plan. One of the books I read was geared towards grad students. I had to read it in small chunks in order to absorb and process the information. There were times it seriously made my head hurt! LOL

I also had to wade through a LOT of garbage. There are a lot of outright lies and misinterpretations about a low glycemic or low carb eating plans out there too. Some of it is just ignorance. A LOT of it is intentional in my opinion. When you are talking about food you are talking about dollars. BILLIONS of dollars per year. If people change their eating habits, it has a profound effect on people's pocket books. Many who don't WANT their pocket books effected :):cough cough Monsanto::cough::Kelloggs::cough::General Mills:::cough:::Tyson:::)

While I wont be taking the class, I know what freemotion is teaching and why. Yes, you could get the information on your own but she is offering to save you a couple of years of research. Sounds like a bargain to me :D

Latest posts