My wife's dog

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So the name of your wine is now "Drunk Dog Wines" ;)

glad he is OK, aside form the hangover.

Our Irish setter liked beer when he was a pup. He stole my husbands bottle of beer once. When he got older, he like my Old Fashioned's better than beer...

Drunk Dog is a better name than Mad Dog.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Used to have a little teacup poodle. She would drink my wine every chance! Relaxing in the hot tub one evening, she slipped up, had some wine from my glass and jumped in! Swam around and got out. :D There was like a deck around it, so easy for her. She was always after my wine.

I believe Bear felt obligated to test your wine making skills!! Apparently he approved and kept drinking. :lol: That'll teach ya!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
IMG_20190923_185432170.jpg
Baby bear didn't get none this time. Cider wine will creep up on you and whack you over the head.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wasn't me this time, it was my wife who left her glass of wine on the table. I was in the wood shop when it happened. My wife calls me and said baby bear drank some of her wine. I laughed, but she was all worried about him. I explained its happened before and he'll be OK after he sleeps it off. But he's on his back on the corner of the couch, she said with a panicky tone. So I came in to check on him, he's just drunk and sleeping. What a lush...

It is funny he gets up the couch finds the corner and flips over on his back and goes to sleep. He only does this when he steals a little wine.
IMG_20191107_245707388.jpg

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
He's going to stunt his growth if he keeps hitting the bottle like this. oh yeah, he is huge already!
At least he just sleeps it off and is not a mean drunk.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife's is dog is a mess.

I called Menards for a password reset issue. Waiting on speaker phone, when this lady answers and my wife's dog jumps up whining and wagging his numb as she talked. I picked up the phone but my wife's dog kept trying to nose it out of my hand, so he could hear her voice. So I put it back on speaker phone.

Baby bear loved this ladies voice and I told her what he was doing on my end. What should have taken a couple minutes turned into at least 20 minutes. What a nice lady.

So today, my wife goes and gets the mail out of the box and opens a hand written personally addressed envelope to me. Then she said "Your girlfriend sent you a gift card". I look at it and read the card. I'm like what in the world??? I had to stop and remember the conversation 😂 A free $50.00 Menards gift card and anywhere from $2 to $500 also. So thoughtful...

My Lord Jesus Christ, just keeps the blessings coming. He's now using my wife's dog to bless me. Thank you again Lord Jesus, I love you ❤️
Screenshot_20210409-223003~3.png