My wife's dog

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Used to have a little teacup poodle. She would drink my wine every chance! Relaxing in the hot tub one evening, she slipped up, had some wine from my glass and jumped in! Swam around and got out. :D There was like a deck around it, so easy for her. She was always after my wine.

I believe Bear felt obligated to test your wine making skills!! Apparently he approved and kept drinking. :lol: That'll teach ya!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I used to drink Mad Dog back in highschool years. I preferred the Boones Farm Tickle Pink - or pickle tink as I called it after a half bottle...

Mad dog is what they officially call a port wine. Wine and brandy or other distilled spirits mixed together. I would like to try and make some brandy (distilled wine) but It's totally illegal to have a still in Illinois. Even if I wanted to just distill water, it's still totally illegal. But hey pot will be legal Jan 1st, now does that make any sense?

If I want to pay Dick Durban annually for a Class I Distillers license or a Class 9 Craft Distillers License; (235 IL 5/Article V, Section 5.1)The fees are $3,600 for a Class I License and $1,800 for a Class 9 License (235 IL 5/Article V, Section 5.3)

Then I could own a still. Illinois is so jacked up!

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
pot will be legal Jan 1st, now does that make any sense?

As in controlled growing & sales OR having "XX" oz, or what?

It comes up in State legislation discussions now and then but so far, no one has presented anything to vote upon. Big issue.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As in controlled growing & sales OR having "XX" oz, or what?

It comes up in State legislation discussions now and then but so far, no one has presented anything to vote upon. Big issue.

We the people got no opportunity to vote on it either. Come Jan 1 it's legal for anyone in Illinois, resident or not.

Purchased from state run and licensed dispensaries. We love all people in Illinois, no we love your money. Don't forget to pay Dick his tax and remember vote Democrat.

Screenshot_2019-09-13-20-41-10.png

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Poor guy can't handle booze. He needs to stop drinking my wine. I set it on the dinning room table, while I went to the bathroom. I come back to a almost empty glass and a stumbling Rottweiler :rolleyes:
IMG_20190920_164904045.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LOL - you're gonna either have to stop drinking wine or stop going to the bathroom!

Don't I know it. I have to wonder why he flips over on his back though? Maybe it stops the world from spinning -:lol

Last edited:

Latest posts