My Youtube Channel

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

A while back, at some point, I had uploaded a video I had taken of the ducks I used to have. I had completely forgotten I had done that. ๐Ÿค”
I would log in and see under my name, no subscribers. I had no idea why because I didnt remember I had uploaded that video.
One day, I saw I had a subscriber. I decided to find out why, and saw I had that video up.
So, I decided to make some more videos so the people who subscribed would have more than one video to watch. ๐Ÿ‘€
Long story short, I have over 40 subscribers now! ๐Ÿ˜ฏIm actually amazed I have so many people interested in my little farm here.
Just thought Id post the link to it if y'all are bored and want a good laugh. ๐Ÿ˜Or like watching chickens and bunnies. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

A while back, at some point, I had uploaded a video I had taken of the ducks I used to have. I had completely forgotten I had done that. ๐Ÿค”
I would log in and see under my name, no subscribers. I had no idea why because I didnt remember I had uploaded that video.
One day, I saw I had a subscriber. I decided to find out why, and saw I had that video up.
So, I decided to make some more videos so the people who subscribed would have more than one video to watch. ๐Ÿ‘€
Long story short, I have over 40 subscribers now! ๐Ÿ˜ฏIm actually amazed I have so many people interested in my little farm here.
Just thought Id post the link to it if y'all are bored and want a good laugh. ๐Ÿ˜Or like watching chickens and bunnies. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡
I uploaded several videos of me playing the bass to various songs that I knew were correct way to play them. I think I had 5 or 6. Each and every one of them got taken down and flagged for copyright violations. I guess my point is... If you're gonna post a video of how to play a song on a instrument. Don't make it "perfect" make a couple of intentional mistakes, then it's not a copyright violation ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus is Lord and Christ ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

Here is what we are getting for snow right now.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Here is what we are getting for snow right now.
I watched your greenhouse video. Makes me daydream about when we might get one. I would sub but I don't remember my login credentials.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I watched your greenhouse video. Makes me daydream about when we might get one. I would sub but I don't remember my login credentials.

You could do a forgot password or user name. Ive had to do that on a few sites.

Latest posts